Advanced Admin Skills Workshop: Beyond The Job Description - Developing A Strong Administrative Partnership With Your Executive
Learn how to develop a strong partnership with your executive and team that extends beyond your job description.
Successful executives need outstanding admins who are willing to effectively partner with them and find ways to work productively together.
The 21st century administrative professional needs to be a manager and a leader with advanced skills in communication, decision-making, collaboration, planning, and project management.
Join us for Advanced Admin Skills Workshop: Beyond the Job Description - Developing a Strong Administrative Partnership With Your Executive and we'll give you the strategies you need to:
Whether your executive already adores you, or you're working hard to prove yourself, this session will help you become an indispensable admin your executive can't live without!
- Recognize the stages of partnership development
- Build the trust and respect of your executive
- Learn how to think like a CEO
- Develop your business acumen
- Understand your executive's personality type and strengths to forge a stronger partnership
- Become an effective communicator and liaison for your executive
- Address difficult conversations with confidence
- Develop an indispensable administrative brand that positively reflects you, as well as your executive and company
- Create a strong collaborative network internally and externally
- Be comfortable with anticipating needs
- Know when to take the initiative and when to ask permission
- Train your executive to fully utilize your skills and leverage your strengths
Advanced Admin Skills Workshop: Beyond the Job Description - Developing a Strong Administrative Partnership With Your Executive will leave you equipped to be a leader in your company and a partner with your boss and your team.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PACE|
All US States: 1.5
All Canadian Provinces: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The HR Specialist family of products helps HR professionals quickly resolve their daily challenges. From state-specific employment law to compensation and benefits, our experts give you the HR advice you need to know.
Whether you're new to HR or an experienced pro - a department of one or 10 - you can trust the practical, plain-English advice from HR Specialist. We'll save you time and headaches by focusing on what you need to know, when you need to know it. That makes you the HR expert your company can rely on and gets you the recognition you deserve.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
administrative, admins, project management, collaboration
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|There currently are no scheduled dates for this webcast. Please click here to search for another course.||
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Issues For Deceased Employees
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location