Are Your Company's Perks Attracting And Retaining Top Talent?
|Date / Time:
Employee expectations of their employers have skyrocketed in the last few years. Companies like Google® and Facebook® have redefined what it means to be a great place to work. In fact, LinkedIn® announced in its 2014 Talent Survey that "having a reputation as a great place to work" is now the #1 consideration for employees looking at new jobs. According to this study of over 18,000 full-time employees, this reputation has become even more important than having a reputation for great products, great people, or prestige.
Marcy Humphrey, Director of Accounts at Aspire, will address how you can create a perks program that employees will value, customized to your company's individual culture. She will discuss best practices around perks to offer your staff, how to market those offerings internally to maximize employee awareness and usage, and how offering meaningful perks can positively impact your staff and company brand.
This webinar will address how to assess your own programs, how to improve those programs to appeal to top talent, and how to analyze the success of a perks program. Building a successful perks program can be a critical piece in talent retention, but can be a daunting undertaking. Receive the tools you need to start building a successful program at your company.
What Is the Current Landscape of Perks, Recruitment and Retention?
How to Assess Your Current Program
- Why Do People Currently Offer Perks? Examples Include Employee Happiness, Productivity Gains, Competition and Talent Recruitment
- Glassdoor Identifies Being a Great Place to Work Is a Top Reason Employees Choose Employers
- How Has Silicon Valley Influenced Small and Large Companies Across America?
How to Identify Improvements to Your Program
- What Are You Currently Spending? What Is the Impact of That Spend?
- How Are You Balancing Salaries and Traditional Benefits With Perks in Your Employee Compensation Packages?
- Do You Know What Your Competitors Are Offering?
How to Kick off a Perks Program in Your Office
- Which Popular Perks Are You Currently Missing?
- Ask Your Team – How to Get Good Results From a Perks Poll
- How to Create a Balance of Perks and Benefits to Suit All Types of People
- What's the Bottom Line of These Investments? How Should You Know What You Should Be Spending?
Is Your Program Successful?
- What Are the Key Elements for Getting Leadership Buy-in?
- Determine Evaluation Check-Ins and Metrics
- Effective Marketing to Your Staff
About The Presenter
- When Should You See Results?
- Where Will You See Indicators of a Successful Program?
- How Can You Tie This Back to Recruiting, Engagement and Retention?
- Director of Accounts at Aspire
- Wrote several publications related to the areas of perks and nontraditional benefits
- Graduate, Georgetown McDonough School of Business
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud