Behavioral-Based Hiring: Best Practices To Build An A-Level Team
|Date / Time:
A Gallup Organization survey shares that 52% of employees do just enough not to get fired. Most employees change jobs every 24 - 36 months. Almost 70% of employees admit they are disengaged - disconnected from their work.
The cause? They are in jobs that don't fit their talents, interests and values - they were not hired using behavioral-based hiring. Learn what behavioral-based hiring is and how to implement it in your organization - including preparing a behavioral performance profile, building a sourcing strategy, creating powerful job postings/ads and hosting a behavioral-based interview (including building behavioral-based questions) - with the goal of hiring A-level employees.
The Economy and What We Do for Work Has Changed
Introduction to Talent or Behavioral-Based Hiring
- Shift to an Intellectual or Service Workplace
- What We Do for Work, How We Manage Employees and How We Hire All Have Changed
Preparing for Behavioral-Based Hiring
- How Behavioral-Based Hiring Is Different
- Identify the Components of Effective Behavioral-Based Hiring Including Preparation, Sourcing, Posting and Interviewing
Talk About Sourcing and Posting
- BULLET 1
- Creating the Performance Profile
- Defining Talents
- Using Assessments
How to Host a Talent-Based Interview
- Understanding Who Fits the Job and Where to Source Them
- How to Write a Powerful Talent-Based Job Posting
Creating a Plan for ChangeAbout The Presenter
- Creating Talent-Based Interview Questions
- Asking and Assessing Responses to Behavioral-Based Questions
- Changes From Conventional Interviewing to Behavioral-Based Interviewing
Jay Forte, MS, CPC, ELI-MP
- President and founder of The Greatness Zone, an organization that uses mindfulness and strength-based tools to amplify personal and organizational performance
- Business and motivational speaker, certified workplace and CEO coach and nationally ranked thought leader
- Wrote, Fire Up! Your Employees and Smoke Your Competition and The Greatness Zone – Know Yourself, Find Your Fit, Transform The World
- As a former financial executive and corporate educator, he connects all of his practical education to performance and results
- Host of the weekly podcasts, Get Your Kids Ready For Life
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program