Accounting, Budgeting, and Financials Training
Accounting, Budgeting, And Financials Training For Non-Finance Professionals
Need Training On Basic Accounting Or Budgeting?
Don't effectively use budgets, balance sheets, P&L statements, and other financial data? We can help you learn the essential elements of finance and accounting.
HRTrainingCenter.com offers basic accounting, budgeting, and financials training in a variety of training formats and focus levels. For instance, we offer the following accounting, finance, and budgeting training courses - all geared for the non-financial professionaLs: online finance or budgeting training, in-person finance or budgeting seminars or workshops, or finance and budgeting webcasts.
Here's just a sample of what you'll learn:
Find Accounting, Budgeting, And Financials Training Courses For Non-Finance Professionals
- How to decipher general accounting terminology and gain a clear understanding of the language of finance and accounting
- Gain insights to vastly improve your working knowledge and interpretive ability for balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements
- How to use your enhanced knowledge of financial statements to develop better budgeting, projection, and forecasting skills
- Interpreting annual reports: how to translate their deluge of information into knowledge that can help you make informed decisions
- How to better communicate with accountants, bankers, comptrollers, and other finance professionals
- Using financial ratios to analyze trends, conduct industry comparisons, and predict financial problems before they become insurmountable
To find your finance or budgeting training now, either choose a "Recommended Program" listed below or select "Finance / Accounting" and your state from the search box below.
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Recommended Webcasts, Webinars, and Audio Conferences
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar