Cafeteria Plan Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
Includes Updates For The Affordable Care Act Requirements
Cafeteria Plans are one of the most-used benefits offered by employers in the United States, yet they are often among the hardest to design and administer because of the numerous design and reimbursement options and the complexity of handling reimbursement requests.
Our Section 125 Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program is loaded with information on plan design, administrative options, and compliance requirements, and is written in non-legal terms.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, "Administrative Tips", and "Procedural Recommendations", as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to ADA administration.
HereŒs Some Of What YouŒll Learn:
- Eligible Benefits
- Eligible Expenses
- Eligible Participants
- Design Options
- Plan Documentation &Communication
- Election Options
- Status Changes
- Claims Submittal Options &Procedures
- Reimbursement Options &Procedures
- Other Administrative Issues
- Integration With Other Laws
- Discrimination Testing
- Reporting And Disclosure
Includes Updates For The Affordable Care Act!
The Cafeteria Plan Training &Certification Program also includes updates due to the Affordable Care Act (aka Obamacare). Specifically, it covers:
- Changes to the Use-It-Or-Lose-It Rule
- Guidance on the new "Carryover" option
- Change of Status requests due to coverage under state exchanges
- The prohibition on annual dollar limits on certain benefits
- Which Individual Insurance Plans are permissible under a Cafeteria Plan
- Tips for handling same-sex marriages under a Cafeteria Plan
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips" and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special "Bookmark" feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a "Certified Cafeteria Plan Administrator". Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar