In this training session, you will learn how to effectively master the mindset of a coach, establish coaching objectives, measure performance, deliver critical feedback without bruising egos, and implement an appropriate reward system.
Highlights of this high-content audio conference include how to:
- Conduct a performance improvement session with the goal of helping the employee make needed changes
- Temper premature criticism before it leads to having to discipline and what to do when you have no choice but to do so
- Rate your effectiveness as a coach even when you manage from the sidelines
- Meet the challenges of coaching head-on, despite difficult workplace issues
- Deliver high-impact feedback so that your employees can correct problems before they become bad habits
- Address problems and provide coaching for each of three levels of performers – super stars, average performers, and below average performers
- Not give up on an employee even when you feel like there is no hope
About Your Speaker
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker and author who is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates". Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence, and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 400 published articles, 14 books, and scores of audio CDs, her conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents more than 100 programs every year on recruiting, retention, leading a multigenerational workforce, team building, performance evaluation, motivation, change management and more.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.