COBRA Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
With changing rules, regulations, and court cases, being COBRA compliant is extremely complex. Not understanding the proper procedures and design options can really hurt your company.
Our COBRA Training &Certification Program - a recipient of the "ASTD Excellence In Design" award - covers everything from the basics to advanced concepts, and will provide the answers to your questions regarding COBRA administration and COBRA compliance.
Administration & Documentation:
- Background & Overview
- Employers And Plans Subject To COBRA
- Individuals Covered By COBRA
- The Initial COBRA Notice
- Qualifying Events
Qualifying Event Notices
- The COBRA Timeline
- Calculating COBRA Premiums
- Billing And Collection
- Premium Payment Issues
- Events Terminating COBRA Coverage
- Other Rules & Requirements
Advanced Compliance Solutions
- Open Enrollment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- COBRA And The Family And Medical Leave Act
Alternative Coverage Rules
- Proactively determine Cessation Of Dependency Status and other potential Qualifying Events before you're notified or - perhaps even worse - find out after the fact
- Use Affirmative Rejection and Alternative Coverage design options to reduce health care and claims costs
- Know how to address region-specific HMO issues, Health Flexible Spending Accounts, and other items where new guidance was recently issued
- Handle Medicare, FMLA, and other coordination issues
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous "Administrative Tips", "Procedural Recommendations", and "Interactive Quizzes" (with answer rationale) to help ensure learning
- FREE updates when the law changes
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special “Bookmark” feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a “Certified COBRA Administrator”. Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple “Lessons” of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced COBRA administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced COBRA administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring COBRA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar