Would you believe that some managers spend more than 40% of their time dealing with workplace conflicts?
In this program, Judi Clements helps you gain the conflict management skills you need to prevent or resolve conflict before it gets out of control.
You’ll learn how to turn destructive conflict into productive discussion by objectively analyzing the causes of conflicts & developing action plans to reverse problems, as well as how to mediate conflict between employees, prevent conflict from turning violent, and return your workplace to a more productive one.
About Your Speaker:
- How to assess a variety of conflict situations and their root causes
- How to prevent personality conflicts from developing into disciplinary issues
- How to distinguish between constructive conflict and destructive conflict
- How to prevent conflict from escalating and becoming destructive or confrontational
- How to coach employees in the art of peer-to-peer conflict management
- How to conduct win-win third party mediation with employees
- HR’s and managements’ roles and responsibilities in preventing & managing workplace conflict
Judi Clements, President of Judi Clements Training &Development, is a veteran training professional who offers training, coaching and keynotes in the areas of management, communication, wellness, and customer service.
Judi has worked with many organizations on both a short-term and long-term basis to improve employee performance and develop managers. She has assisted in-house trainers with developing corporate universities, management development programs, and compliance training. Judi also is a NYS certified teacher, trained mediator, and qualified Myers Briggs Personality Type facilitator.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.