Conflict Resolution: Win-Win Strategies for Managers & Employees
Would you believe that some managers spend more than 40% of their time dealing with workplace conflicts?
In this program, Judi Clements helps you gain the conflict management skills you need to prevent or resolve conflict before it gets out of control.
You’ll learn how to turn destructive conflict into productive discussion by objectively analyzing the causes of conflicts & developing action plans to reverse problems, as well as how to mediate conflict between employees, prevent conflict from turning violent, and return your workplace to a more productive one.Agenda:
- How to assess a variety of conflict situations and their root causes
- How to prevent personality conflicts from developing into disciplinary issues
- How to distinguish between constructive conflict and destructive conflict
- How to prevent conflict from escalating and becoming destructive or confrontational
- How to coach employees in the art of peer-to-peer conflict management
- How to conduct win-win third party mediation with employees
- HR’s and managements’ roles and responsibilities in preventing & managing workplace conflict