Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
LinkedIn is a powerful resource for recruiting, and there are many ways you can leverage this popular business-oriented social networking site to support your staffing and recruiting efforts.
The webinar provides many simple – and free – ways to use LinkedIn for your recruiting needs. By attending this fast-paced 60-minute session, you and/or your team will learn:
About Your Speaker
- How to strategically build your LinkedIn network connections in support of your recruitment efforts
- Ways to engage your connections to get the word out to passive job seekers and referral sources
- How to establish credibility for yourself as a recruiter, industry expert and overall valuable connection via LinkedIn
- Raising your profile by engaging in the LinkedIn community on a larger scale
- Creative best practice solutions for utilizing your LinkedIn profile to support your recruiting efforts
- Best practices for sharing recruitment messages by individual recruiter and company profiles
- How to leverage your company’s LinkedIn page for recruiting
- Expanding your company’s LinkedIn footprint by leveraging employee support of your recruitment efforts
- How to utilize LinkedIn Groups as means of supporting your recruitment efforts
- Additional no-cost tips and techniques
Mary G. White, M.A., SPHR, SHRM-SCP is co-founder of MTI Business Solutions, a business consulting and corporate training firm with clients throughout the U.S.
Mary specializes in HR, management, and soft skill employee training and development, and has extensive experience facilitating training in areas related to human resources, communication, customer service, management, leadership, public relations, and more.
Mary is the author of "101 Human Resource Management Tips" and "101 Successful PR Campaign Tips". She also teaches SHRM-SP/SCP certification preparation courses and is a frequent speaker at conferences and association meetings nationwide.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This audio conference is approved for 1 hour of HRCI credit. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute's criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program