DiSC Assessments & Training Courses
Used by over 40 million people worldwide, DiSC is the most effective personal assessment tool to improve individual and team effectiveness in the workplace. Translated into more than 20 languages and used by over 40 million people, DiSC is the go-to source when business, groups, and individuals want to improve personal communication, enhance management skills, develop leaders, strengthen sales, and build effective teams.
What Is A DiSC Assessment?
DiSC is an assessment tool that helps people and teams understand their personal styles, and allows them to effectively understand and adapt to the styles of others.
Each DiSC assessment provides insights into an individual�s priorities, with useable guidance on how to enhance individual effectiveness. The result is increased understanding and communication that leads to improved productivity and better business outcomes.
Capitalizing on this diversity helps organizations of all types improve work environments through enhanced understanding of coworkers� styles. A key concept of DiSC is that we all have the capacity to modify our behavior, and by adapting to those around us we become more effective through improved communication and reduced conflict. DiSC is non-judgmental and provides a common language to assist people in discussing their own behavior and understanding the behavior of others.
Bottom line, a DiSC assessment:
What Does �DiSC� Mean?
- Increases awareness of our own behavior and how to leverage our strengths
- Facilitates better teamwork and minimizes team conflict
- Provides a method for understanding our own communication style, and how to adapt to the styles of our customers
- Improves understanding of our reactions to stress, decision making, conflict, and team participation
- Provides a method for working with our supervisor to increase satisfaction, decrease conflict, and improve access to resources
- Improves our management effectiveness by effectively motivating, developing, and directing employees according to their work style
- Helps us become better leaders
Each letter in DiSC stands for a different style. Each of us has a dominant style that influences our behavior. Our behavioral preferences tend to be consistent and we are often predictable in the way we respond to different situations. But we have the capacity to adapt our behavior in different circumstances to become more effective.
It is important to remember that all styles are valuable and no report is better than another. We should also remember that all of us has all of the different styles in us at any given time. Some styles are more prevalent than others.
Dominance people tend to be direct, self-confident, and results oriented. The like immediate results and often are willing to take risks to achieve success. They tend to be motivated by challenge and the ability to control their environment. When overused they may be impatient or lack concern for others.
I = Influence
Influence people tend to be energetic and people-oriented. They are characterized by enthusiasm, charm, and optimism. They move fast and bring energy to the group. The influence style is motivated by relationships and social recognition. When overused they may lack follow through or organization.
S = Steadiness
Steadiness people tend to be loyal, stable, and great team players. They typically are calm, patient, and are often good listeners. They are motivated by a stable environment and appreciate a collaborative environment. When over used the steadiness style may hesitant to change and overly willing to please.
C = Conscientious
Conscientious people are all about quality and precision. They have high standards for themselves and others and place a high value on accuracy, systems, and analysis. They are motivated by clear standards and the ability to perform quality work. When over used the conscientious style may over analyze and be overly critical of themselves and others.
DiSC Assessment Profiles For Every Situation!
The DiSC model has been applied to almost every work situation. Below are the most popular DiSC Assessment types (click the appropriate title to learn more or to order that specific DiSC Assessment tool):
- Everything DiSC Workplace is the basic DiSC assessment that addresses individual style and how to effectively work with others. Everything DiSC Workplace can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. View a sample report
- Everything DiSC Management is the assessment to be used when we want to improve our ability to direct and delegate, motivate others, and develop employees. This assessment offers a special section on how to effectively work with our supervisor. Everything DiSC Management teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. View a sample report
- Everything DiSC Sales teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers. This profile helps you understand your natural selling style as well as the buying style of your customers. Better customer relationships yield more effective sales. View a sample report
- Everything DiSC Work of Leaders uses the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, and encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. This assessment focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes. View a sample report
- Everything DiSC 363 Ror Leaders is an on-line 360 tool for enhancing leadership capabilities. Simple to use but powerful in content this tool gathers information from the participant, their supervisor, peers, direct reports, or other work groups. This tool brings the integrity of DiSC to 360 assessments to yield leadership insights and a specific plan of action. View a sample report
Recommended DiSC Assessment Training Options
- Leader Training
Prefer to train your own people? If you have your own in-house employee development department and prefer to offer your own training, we have everything you need to get you started. Staff-led training offers maximum flexibility and is often the preferred solution for organizations who implement DiSC throughout the company. More Details/Contact Us
- Personal Coaching
We offer one-on-one DiSC coaching with a seasoned DiSC coach to maximize individual performance. More Details/Contact Us
- Individual DiSC Assessments
Individual DiSC assessments are easily available. Simply click the applicable link from the list above to order. After ordering you will receive a link and an access code to take the DiSC assessment of your choice. When complete you will have immediate access to your personalized report. More Details/Contact Us
- In-House Training
Many organizations prefer to hold a DiSC training session � customized to meet their unique needs - at their location. In-house training can deliver any of the Everything DiSC solutions to your work site, including: Everything DiSC Workplace, Everything DiSC Management, Everything DiSC Work of Leaders, Everything DiSC Sales, Everything DiSC 363. More Details/Contact Us
Please contact if you have questions or would like to schedule a DiSC Assessment training session for your organization.