Affirmative Action Training / EEO Training
Need Affirmative Action Training?
The term "Affirmative Action" describes policies aimed at a non-dominant group to promote its access to education or employment. Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) prohibits discrimination against employees on the basis of race, sex, creed, religion, color, or national origin.
There are certain laws, responsibilities, and reqirements that organizations must follow to be in compliance with these laws.
So, if you are searching for Affirmative Action or EEO training, you've come to the right place! Here is just some of what you'll learn:
Find EEO Training Training & Help For Developing An Affirmative Action Plan
- Affirmative action laws, background, trends, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
- Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) requirements
- How to conduct a two-factor analysis
- How to complete workforce and employee compensation analyses
- How to conduct an affirmative action self-audit
- Federal and state laws on racial discrimination, equal pay, gender discrimination, employment age discrimination
- How to prepare for an OFCCP audit
HR Training Center provides a number of EEO and affirmative action training courses, including in-person Affirmative Action / EEO seminars and workshops.
Listed below are some of our most-popular training courses for your EEO training needs or for developing your organization's affirmative action plan. Either select one of these recommended courses or select "Affirmative Action / EEO" from the "Professional Development" section of the search box below.
Recommended Books/CDs/Other Training Resources
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Related LinksAffirmative Action / EEO Training
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Reasonable Accommodation - Impairment
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law