Do You Have An Employee Handbook?
Employee Handbooks are essential for employers in today's litigious environment. They are the number one most important tool that an employer can have for ensuring that policies are enforced properly, that personnel matters are handled consistently, all while legally protect itself from future liability.
What Employee Handbook Templates Should Cover
Make sure your HR Employee Handbook is not a lawsuit waiting to happen! We offer sample HR Employee Handbook templates that teach you:
Find Sample HR Employee Handbook Templates And Training Courses
- How to protect your company from the top mistakes that employers make in drafting employee handbooks
- What are the essential policies that your employee handbook should contain
- Which common policies can be illegal
- What are the five key disclaimers and qualifiers every handbook must contain
- What are the 11 essential points that must be addressed in your harassment/discrimination policy
- How to avoid using language that can give rise to claims of breach of implied contract
- How to have a well drafted anti-harassment policy that will protect you from future liability
- Why terms like 'probationary period' and 'introductory period' can be problematic
- How your employee's lawyer can use your handbook against you
- What are the most frequently missing, incorrect, or incomplete topics in employee handbooks
HR Training Center offers several Employee Handbook (customizable) templates and training courses that will help you to quickly, correctly, and cost-effectively create an Employee Handbook for your organization.
Listed below are some of our most-popular Employee Handbook products. Either select one of the recommended courses or select "Job Descriptions/Employee Handbooks" from the "Professional Development" section of the search box below.
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar