Employment Labor Law Audit (ELLA)
ELLA is the nation's leading HR auditing and employment practices liability risk assessment process.
ELLA helps organizations detect hidden problems, assess internal controls, implement risk reduction strategies, benchmark best practices, develop positive employee relations, and prioritize corrective measures.
ELLA has been sponsored by organizations such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), and the Printing Industries of America, and has been peer reviewed by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the American Institute for Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), and the U.S. Small Business Administration.
In addition to its use by HR professionals, ELLA also is used by insurance companies as a risk management, loss prevention, and loss control tool for their Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) and D&O insurance products. Plus, ELLA users frequently receive a premium credit from some insurers!
What ELLA Does
Essentially, ELLA provides users with a systematic and comprehensive method to:
What ELLA Covers
- Assess and evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of their organization's HR management and employment practices
- Assess strategic alignment
- Identify problem areas
- Assess HR processes and internal controls
- Identify and evaluate HR management and employment liabilitity risks and opportunities
- Plan and prioritize corrective measures
- Measure and benchmark HR management and human capital outcomes
The current edition of ELLA contains 28 chapters. The new edition includes the new "ELLA Scorecard" that provides senior management with eight benchmarks to improve their auditing and management of key areas.
ELLA also includes an "Audit Activities" section that provides users with specific actions they should take to ensure compliance in employment practice areas such as:
Don't wait; Order your ELLA today!
- Organizational and Strategic HR
- Recruitment, Selection, and Hiring
- Application Process
- Reference Checking and Responding
- Immigration Related Issues
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- Employee Handbooks
- Positive Employee Relations
- Workplace Discrimination
- Workplace Sexual Harassment
- Diversity Management
- Affirmative Action Planning
- A Drug-Free Workplace
- AIDS in the Workplace
- Employee Retention
- Job Performance Management
- Workplace Conflict Resolution
- Termination Process
- Downsizing, Layoffs, and Plant Closing
- Unemployment Insurance Management
- Leaves of Absence (including FMLA)
- Workplace Safety
- Governance and Ethics
- COBRA and HIPAA
- Employee Benefit Plan Compliance
- Wage and Hour Issues
- Records, Notices and Information Management
- Employment Issues, Metrics, and Benchmarking
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||Laurdan Associates, Inc. is a veteran-owned human resource management consulting and research firm founded in April 1983.
It specializes in HR audits, employment practices liability risk management, strategic HR, HR metrics and benchmarking, employee surveys, unemployment insurance cost management, and general HR management issues.
Laurdan is internationally-recognized as a leader in developing tools and services that help employers increase the value of their human resource assets while reducing their exposure to employment practices liabilities.
Laurdan's signature product, ELLA, the Employment-Labor Law Audit, is the nations's leading HR auditing and employment practices liability risk assessment process and is internationally recognized as setting the standard in HR auditing.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Employment Labor Law Audit (ELLA)
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program