Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics
The World Famous Speed-Reading Program!
Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics is the most powerful weapon ever for reading faster, comprehending better, and remembering more.
With this program you will learn to read almost as fast as you can flip the page — with astounding comprehension!
Presidents Kennedy and Carter profited from the course so much they insisted that their top staff members take it. CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, college professors, members of Congress, and over two million other achievers are also Evelyn Wood graduates!
Double Your Reading Speed — Guaranteed!
You'll learn how to determine your current reading rate, then increase it immediately. Your reading speed will double – guaranteed! Finish the newspaper in five or ten minutes. Rifle through magazines, reports, and trade publications in record time. Polish off entire books in one sitting.
Plus, there's an advanced comprehension and retention system that will help you understand more.
- Read even the most complex material at increased speeds — move from the average reader's 250 words per minute to speeds exceeding 1,000 words per minute
- Remember ideas, concepts, information — retain what you've read for months instead of just days or hours
- Understand what you read with remarkable depth and clarity — without long, laborious notes, without slow reading and continuously going back to the material
- Absorb verbal information — meetings, presentations, conversations — and recall accurately what was said or discussed
- Manage the stacks of information you face every day without the usual frustration and fatigue — even financial and legal documents, periodicals, and more
Help your children improve their grades and prepare for tests or college entrance exams (Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics is appropriate for anyone who reads at a 6th grade level or higher)
- Stay on top of your coursework as you pursue your own graduate degree!
Read faster and remember more — order now to receive your Evelyn Wood Reading Dynamics DVD and Workbook!
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar