In this educational webcast you will discover the basics of Microsoft Excel: custom shortcuts, techniques to use with large spreadsheets, advanced features in Excel 2013 and later, and more from Excel expert David H. Ringstrom, CPA.
Even if you’re already an Excel user, you’ll learn aspects of Excel you may have overlooked in the past. David takes you through spreadsheets from the ground up. By the end of the session, you’ll be empowered to create functional spreadsheets and to manipulate large lists of data.
By attending this webinar, you and your team will learn how to:
About Your Speaker
- Identify the basic operational aspects of Microsoft Excel, including file management, printing, and data manipulation
- Recognize what worksheet functions are, how to utilize them, and gain familiarity with new functions
- Get oriented with Excel’s grid of rows and columns
- Get a jump start on spreadsheet projects by using free, prebuilt templates in Excel
- Bring Excel’s green error-checking prompts under control by managing the underlying rules
- Eliminate duplicates from a list with just a few mouse clicks
- Get an overview of the different types of files you can create in Excel
- Jump-start data visualization with the Quick Analysis feature
- Learn the nuances of copying formulas within Excel spreadsheets
- Manage column widths within your spreadsheets
- Master Excel’s order of operations for mathematical formulas
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu as well as keyboard shortcuts
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again; use a keyboard shortcut instead
- Simplify repetitive tasks by creating your own keyboard shortcuts
- Understand how to enter dates in an Excel spreadsheet
- Wrangle long lists of data by filtering instead of sorting
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
Other Excel Topics
This course is just one of several Excel training courses we offer as part of our Excel training line. Go to www.CPATrainingCenter.com/Excel-Training-For-Accountants.asp to see the full list of Excel training courses.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program