Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts
Are you working Excel, or is it working you?
Unfortunately, many users end up with tunnel vision in Excel, carrying out repetitive tasks the long way. No longer should tedious tasks such as locking and unlocking worksheet cells have to wear your wrist out.
In this webinar you'll learn many amazing and time-saving shortcuts, such as how to add icons for macros that you use regularly, how to use hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts, or even have Excel read numbers aloud to you. You’ll even learn how to create your own custom keyboard shortcuts!
Your presenter, Excel expert David Ringstrom, CPA - who is also the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB - will teach from primarily from Excel 2010, but will demonstrate new features in Excel 2013 when warranted, as well as disclose any differences in Excel 2007. Coverage of the old Excel 2003 will be limited to questions raised by the audience.
By attending this training session, you will learn how to:
About Your Speaker:
- Simplify repetitive tasks
- Avoid frustration by understanding the nuances between Enter and Edit modes
- Create your own shortcuts
- Skip the OK button within Excel's dialog boxes
- Hide and unhide columns and rows by way of keyboard shortcuts
- Add clickable icons for macros that you use regularly
- Avoid repetitive work by creating a keyboard shortcut for Excel’s Freeze Panes feature
- Navigate large workbooks with ease by way of a hidden menu and keyboard shortcuts
- Instantly display all formulas within a worksheet
- Never type $ signs manually in a formula again - use a keyboard shortcut instead!
- Streamline redundant data entry
- Use range names minimize errors, save time in Excel, serve as navigation aids, and can store information in a hidden location
- Convert .XLS workbooks to the up-to-date .XLSX format with just two keystrokes
- Use Excel's Macro Recorder to create simple macros - without any programming knowledge required
- Double-check manual inputs with ease by having Excel read numbers aloud to you
David Ringstrom, CPA, is the Tech Editor-at-Large for AccountingWEB and Going Concern. David speaks at conferences nationally and presents dozens of webinars annually on Excel and other topics. He offers Excel training and consulting services nationwide, and has written numerous articles on spreadsheets.
Other Excel Topics
This course is just one of several Excel training courses we offer as part of our Excel training line. Go to www.CPATrainingCenter.com/Excel-Training-For-Accountants.asp to see the full list of Excel training courses.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Excel Tips, Tricks, And Shortcuts||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar