FMLA Training & Certification Program
||Online Training Course
Updated For 2015 Requirements!
FMLA usage is on the rise, and more and more employees are enforcing their rights through the courts.
When an employee misses work, it is the employer’s responsibility to determine whether FMLA applies. You can’t afford not to know the rules!
Understanding all of the intricacies of the Family Medical Leave Act can be a daunting task. Whether you are new to employee benefits or are an experienced Human Resources professional, this course will provide all of the latest information on FMLA compliance.
More than just a read-along format typical in printed books, the course includes numerous examples, “Administrative Tips”, and “Procedural Recommendations”, as well as scenario-based, multiple choice interactive quizzes (with answer rationale provided) that test your ability to apply the correct procedures and processes learned during training that are key to FMLA administration.
- Award-winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous “Administrative Tips” and examples that highlight key learning areas
- Interactive Q&A with answer rationale provided to help ensure learning and check your progress along the way
- Procedural recommendations that provide key processes and procedures
- Access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials anytime, anywhere
- Special “Bookmark” feature that allows you to learn at your own pace and quickly return to training if you are interrupted
- FREE updates when the law changes
- EIGHT hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits
- Test to become a “Certified FMLA Administrator”. Your test is taken online and scored immediately, and your Certificate is mailed directly to you! We also show you any incorrectly answered test questions so you can improve any areas of weakness!
Organizations enrolling three or more individuals also receive our Management Interface at no cost, allowing managers to view employee progress, test scores, and incorrectly answered test questions.
- This self-paced, online course consists of multiple “Lessons” of 20 to 30 minute duration, with a bookmark feature available. Approximate completion time is 8 to 10 hours for those who are new or slightly experienced FMLA administrators; 6 to 8 hours for experienced FMLA administrators.
- This course is sold as an annual subscription with four components: the training course itself; access to all training materials as a resource for one full year; free updates whenever the law changes, and; a Certified Administrator designation. Access to resource materials, free updates, and a new Certificate are available for subsequent years for a low renewal fee of $99 per year!
- Organizations with 100 or more employees requiring FMLA training can customize this course. Please call us at 770-410-1219 for details.
Who Should Use This Course:
- Benefits/HR managers
- New benefits/HR staff
- IT management/staff
- Administrative staff
- Cross training
- Third Party Administrators (Note: TPAs also can earn the prestigious “Certified TPA” seal for use on their websites, proposals, and other marketing materials!)
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|About The Provider:
||HRcertification.com offers seminars and online training programs to help you better understand and administer the regulations and compliance requirements for COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, Payroll, Retirement Plans, Cafeteria Plans, and other federally-mandated compliance areas.
We also offer courses on conducting Internal Investigations, Performance Management, and Recruiting & Hiring, as well as specialty courses for HR Generalists.
Used by almost every major company and TPA in the country, each of our programs includes numerous tips, examples, recommended procedures, realistic scenarios, and interactive quizzes - all designed to help ensure you are learning.
Our programs also allow you to earn either a valuable "Certified Administrator" designation (for our online programs) or a Skills Certificate (for our in-person seminar attendees)! We also offer a "Certified TPA" Program for Third Party Administrators!
FYI, our seminars and online programs typically qualify for eight or more hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits. Seminar Policies
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 2 - Qty: 5||$20.00||$379.00|
| ||Qty: 6 - Qty: 10||$60.00||$339.00|
| ||Qty: 11||$80.00||$319.00|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
How To Manage And Motivate A Remote Workforce
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Excelling As A One-Person HR Department
Payroll Documentation: Regulations And Best Practices
PHR / SPHR Recertification Suite
Succession Planning Strategies
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects, And Deadlines
Reasonable or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Recognize And Manage Accommodation Requests Without Stepping On Legal Land Mines
HR And Unions: How They Can Work Together
How To Conduct A Bullying Investigation
IRS Rules For Inpat & Expat Payroll