Need FMLA Training?
Searching for FMLA training or a "Certified FMLA Administrator" designation? Then you've come to the right place!
Stay up-to-date and in compliance on the latest FMLA regulations and employer compliance strategies!
Even though the FMLA regulations are complex, confusing, and present loopholes that are easy to exploit, organizations must still comply. That said, companies should not be reluctant to deny leave or terminate troublesome employees for fear of being sued. The solution: get trained on FMLA compliance!
FMLA Training Courses
HR Training Center offers FMLA training courses, including online FMLA training, in-person FMLA seminars, FMLA webcasts, webinars, and audio conferences, and the prestigious "Certified FMLA Administrator" designation. Below is just some of what you'll learn:
Find FMLA Training
- Who is covered and why
- Employee Eligibility And Leave Entitlement
- Paid and unpaid leave options
- Intermittent and reduced-schedule leaves
- Special rules for school employees
- Employer posting requirements
- Communicating with employees who are out of work
- Medical Certifications
- Fitness-for-duty testing
- Return-to-work options
- FMLA job and benefits restoration
- Tracking leave
- Ending Leave
- Strategies for identifying abuse, how to effectively document FMLA to confront abusers, and how to take effective steps managing FMLA abuse investigations
- Recent changes to the FMLA that make it easier for employers to curb abuse
- How to leverage your internal resources to prevent FMLA abuse
- How to identify abuse and the individuals you need to involve in an internal investigation
- The basic steps in how to conduct an effective investigation and how to acquire physical, documentary, and testimonial evidence
- Documentation strategies that protect your organization
Listed below are some of our most-popular FMLA training courses. Either select one of these recommended courses or select "FMLA" from the "Professional Development" section of the search box below.
Recommended In-Person Seminars
Recommended Online Training Courses
|Share on Facebook|
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar