This course reviews how HR professionals can use LinkedIn in practically every area of their work including job search, recruitment, planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs, and practices, company research, personal branding, and more!
By attending this training session, you will discover how to use LinkedIn to:
- Benchmark employee performance
- Monitor job classification and pay systems
- Identify prime candidates for new job opportunities faster and less expensively than traditional recruitment channels
- Train and develop employees
- Research compensation packages, benefits programs, incentives policies, and health care insurance
- Promote people and implement successful change strategies
- Research and follow companies
- Join and start groups
- Follow people and discussions
- Track career paths for professions and job titles
- Better connect with colleagues, prospects, and potential hires
- Communicate your company culture and attract talent
- Search for professionals from a certain industry - in your area or from around the world
- Offer continuous – and free – professional development for executives, managers, and staff
This course is designed for HR professionals at all levels who want to utilize LinkedIn to improve their online visibility, build and deepen business relationships, join groups, follow companies, track and source candidates, and much more.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCIs criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
About Your Presenter
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is a professional development consultant to accountants, lawyers, doctors, engineers, pro sports executives, and other high-skill knowledge decision-makers worldwide.
He advises practitioners at all levels how to unleash their online potential using search, productivity, mobile, and social technologies. He has delivered over 1,000 seminars and webinars around the globe and published scores of books and articles in leading national and international business publications on Internet topics.
Note: Garrett is an independent Certified Management Consultant (CMC) who provides objective information, and is not affiliated with Google Inc.