Encyclopedia Of Pre-Written Personnel Policies & Pre-Written Personnel Letters (CD-Rom)
Why reinvent the wheel when you can have over 350 expertly-written sample personnel policies and letters on 100 HR subjects at your fingertips?
Simply use the model policies and letters provided and you'll save hours of drudgery and improve the quality and legality of your correspondence.
You receive ready-to-use, professionally-reviewed letters on every important HR topic, including recruitment, orientation, training, wage and salary, performance appraisals, motivation, discipline and termination, and more, all fully customizable!
Writing your HR policies and letters couldn't be easier - you simply pick the subject, select the policy or letter that matches your company's style, modify the policy to meet your organization's needs, and you're ready to go!
Provided in CD-Rom format, you receive:
Don't wait! Order now to be sure your correspondence is always be clear, concise, and professional!
- Over 350 Customizable Policies and Letters On Over 100 HR Topics!
Whatever the topic area, you have customizable sample policies from which to choose
- Choice Of Policy Options
Select the policy version that works best in your work environment - from conservative to progressive
- Easy-To-Use Format
Three volumes, precisely indexed, so you can find the topic you want quickly and easily!
- Avoid Legal Problems
Use these carefully reviewed, pre-written human resource policies and avoid unexpected legal surprises!
- Bi-Monthly updates
Keeps your policies current with new and revised language
Order now and receive a FREE Policy Manual! This bonus section shows you step-by-step how to put together an effective policy manual!
For more details or to order, go to http://hrtrainingcenter.com/showbuDetails.asp?TCID=1000012
To Workplace Catastrophes
If and when a catastrophic event directly impacts your workplace, Human Resources will be expected to have a plan in place. Problem is, how can you plan without knowing the specific threat?
Now there's a way to plan for the worst by incorporating all of the legal and logistical challenges that fall under your umbrella of responsibility, and it's found in the all-new manual just for HR management, "Workplace Catastrophes: An Employer's Guide to Workplace Violence, Terrorism and Natural Disasters".
This manual contains the clear, must-have guidance you need to:
…and much more!
- Prepare a disaster recovery plan
- Spot the warning signs of impending workplace violence
- Keep your business running after different kinds of catastrophes
- Avoid hiring and firing mistakes that sparked lawsuits after 9/11
- Assign responsibilities for disaster recovery
- Manage employee safety concerns under OSHA
- Meet your responsibilities to employees in the armed services
- Limit company liability for the results of unforeseen events
- Get top management to take threats seriously
- Stamp out "backlash discrimination" in the aftermath of catastrophes
- Establish communication systems to connect your workforce in the event of a disaster
- Store and retrieve employee data after an event
|... More Details / Purchase
The Onboarding Kit
The Onboarding Kit is a ready-to-use orientation program that will help you retain new employees by bringing your employees on board the right way!
The Onboarding Kit is a comprehensive, structured, and customizable orientation program that will help you keep the talent you spent so much time and money recruiting.
It makes it easy for you to welcome new employees into your company. They will feel like you are rolling out the red carper for them. And, more importantly, help ensure they stay on your team.
Your Onboarding Kit includes:
Why take the chance that your talent will walk out the door because they feel overwhelmed and disoriented...especially when the cost is far less than the cost of losing just one employee!
- Six modules, each with a professional video, employee guide, manager's guide, best practices, discussion questions, tips, and exercises on each topic.
- Ready-to-print, customizable forms that you can use to guide your new employee through the onboarding process — including an orientation checklist, new employee survey, goal-setting worksheet, and 90-day evaluation form.
- Discussion questions that encourage interaction between you and your employees, encouraging them to dig deeper into the topics presented in the modules.
- A Manager's Video Guide that provides detailed descriptions of each of the six videos and answers for the employee video guides.
- Individual or group activities you can assign to employees to make topics relevant to their jobs.
Try it for 30 days, if you are not completely satisfied that this kit will help you effectively onboard your new employees, just send it back within 30 days for a full refund1
|... More Details / Purchase