Recruiting On A Limited Budget: Proven Low And No Cost Tools And Approaches
|Date / Time:
Many companies put pressure on human resources to attract the best candidates without understanding the complexities of the problem and the competition for the best. Then when their company is losing the candidate competition, they throw away money at the problem.
This webinar provides solutions that enable talented recruiters to develop a low cost strategy and discuss it intelligently. The solution will include the confidence to be successful.
What Is the Recruiting Sales Process?
Wringing out the Job Description
- Understand the Entire Process
- Embrace the Most Important Process Step
- Include the Most Important Step in All the Following Steps
How Can a Company Market Their Positions for Free?
- Who Should Write the Job Description?
- What Is the Outline for the Job Description?
- What Is Usually Missing From Job Descriptions?
What Are Some Low Cost Solutions for Marketing?
- It's Always Best at Home
- What Benefits Come From Goto.Jobs?
- At Their Business
How Do You Effectively Work Career Fairs?
- Sponsor Activities
- Sponsor Activities at Selected Universities/Colleges/Training Schools
- Provide Speakers Prior to Any Job Fairs (Commercial/University)
- Booths at Career Fairs
About The Presenter
- Bring Managers
- Set up Booth to Attract Attention
- Effectively Working Career Fairs
- Owner, RecruiterGuy.com
- Practice encompasses active recruitment sourcing, recruitment, training, consulting and speaking
- Conducts regular seminars on recruitment and finding a job
- Published writer of RecruiterGuy’s Guide To Finding A Job and regular contributor to Recruiting Trends and Salt Lake City Examiner, appeared live on Headline News, monthly contributor on Park City TV and appeared on CBS Radio Las Vegas KXNT several times
- More than 56 TV guest appearances across the US including live on Headline News
- Quoted in the NY Times and in Vancouver The Province
- Member of SHRM
- B.A. degree in English, Assumption College, Worcester, Massachusetts
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:|
Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you
attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without
any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back
at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous
times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the
presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|About The Provider:
||Lorman Education Services has provided educational seminars and online training for professionals since 1987.
Since then, we've kept thousands of professionals in the United States and internationally current on the most pressing topics in a rapidly changing marketplace of ideas. Like you, we understand the need for concise, accurate information.
That understanding underlies each Lorman course, presenting the latest information on the laws and regulations critical to your organization's successful daily operations.
Moreover, each course receives our painstaking attention to be certain both the faculty and participants receive the individual attention necessary to achieve maximum benefit from the materials.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud