Need Recruiting Tips Or Training?
Searching to find correct recruiting and hiring procedures? Looking for specific hiring policies or information about hiring laws? Need recruiting or orientation training? Then you've come to the right place!
HRTrainingCenter.com offers a variety of recruiting-related training, including training for hiring procedures, recruiting strategies, recruiting processes, implementing hiring policies and hiring strategies, utilizing social media as a recruiting tool, and correcting any illegal hiring practices.
Key Recruiting Training Concepts
By taking any of our recruiting training courses, you and/or your team will learn legally-complaint best practices a firm can utilize to avoid a bad hire, yet keep itself productive and out of court, including:
- The current trends, best practices, and legal developments affecting due diligence and hiring
- Cutting-edge issues such as the new EEOC focus on criminal records and credit reports
- Guidance for using social networking sites
- Tips for international background screening
- Steps for dealing with resume fraud
- Best practices for handling temporary workers, privacy, and off-shoring of personal data
Find Recruiting Training Courses
We offer recruiting training in a variety of formats: online training, in-person recruiting seminars or workshops, and recruiting educational webcasts for improving your interviewing skills, finding best ways to do background check, job references, and more!
To find the recruiting training now, either choose a "Recommended Program" listed below or select "Recruiting & Hiring" and your state from the search box below.