Reward & Recognition Strategies
Whether you are part of the public sector, own a small business, or hail from a Fortune 100 company, the challenge is the same: how to make your employees feel important, accepted, and valued for what they contribute to the organization. Learn how with this audio conference training session.
- Taking the lead in creating a "holistic approach" to building a culture of recognition
- Using recognition to reduce turnover and avoid whispers that you are running a "revolving door" operation
- Creating a formal employee recognition program that bridges the gap between losing good employees who don't feel appreciated for their contributions
- Designing a theme around Distinguished Service or Community Service, Special Project Completion and more
- Create recognition programs that part of the big picture in the way that managers view and treat their employees
- Learn 5 key steps for defining eligibility to participate
- Select interesting and in some cases, novel ideas for recognizing your employees whether inside or outside the recognition process.
About Your Speaker:
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker and author who is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates". Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence, and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 400 published articles, 14 books, and scores of audio CDs, her conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents more than 100 programs every year on recruiting, retention, leading a multigenerational workforce, team building, performance evaluation, motivation, change management and more.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Reward & Recognition Strategies||CD/On-Demand||$239.00||
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar