The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, enter the desired quantity in the box at the bottom of this page, then click on the "Add To Cart" button. From there, you will be able to either check out or continue searching for additional training courses.
||Qualifies For 34.25 PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits!
This suite of courses is designed for PHR and SPHR professionals seeking HRCI-approved re-certification credits.
You receive more than 20 courses that cover a variety of human resources, compliance, and risk management topics.
Each of these courses is delivered online and takes between 60 and 105 minutes to complete. When finished, simply take the test at the end of the course and print out your Certificate of Completion for re-certification documentation.
COURSES IN SUITE:
Take any or all of the following courses to earn up to 34.25 PHR / SPHR re-certification credit hours!
- An Overview of Employment Liabilities
- Interviewing for Effective Low-Risk Hiring
- Background Screening and the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Hiring and Orientation: Setting the Tone of the Employment Relationship
- Wage and Hour Regulations: The FLSA
- Establishing Performance Standards: What Standards Work Best for You?
- Introduction to Insurance Principles
- Understanding the Americans with Disabilities Act Ed. 4
- Managing Diversity in the Workplace
- Fleet Safety
- Disciplining and Terminating Employees: How to Reduce the Damage
- Instituting Sensible and Affordable Drug Policies and Practices in the Workplace
- Guidelines for Managing Intimate Conduct in Schools
- Preventing and Managing Sexual Harassment: A Training Guide for Managers and Supervisors
- Sexual Harassment: An Employee's Guide
- Indemnification and Contractual Liability
- Violence in the Workplace: Reducing Occurrences and Managing the Aftermath
- Workplace Injuries: The Costs and the Solutions
- Conducting Workplace Investigations Effectively and Legally
- The Economic and Organizational Impact of Stress in the Workplace
- Complying with COBRA
This program has been approved for 34.25 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI). These credits will satisify the general requirement, not the strategic requirement.
THE FLORIDA BAR
The Florida Bar's Board of Legal Specialization and Education has accredited this program for 16.0 Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits, including 6.0 Ethics credits.
This program provides 2.0 credit hours toward Continuing Professional Education (CPE) recertification.
OFFICIAL QAS STATEMENT
The Human Equation is registered with the State Boards of Accountancy as a Quality Assurance Service (QAS) sponsor of continuing professional education. Participating state boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding QAS program sponsors may be addressed to NASBA, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
|Designations Or Educational Credits:
All US States: 34.25
All Canadian Provinces: 34.25
All US States: 16
All Canadian Provinces: 16
All US States: 2
All Canadian Provinces: 2
|About The Provider:
||Founded in 1997 by a group of risk management, insurance, and human resources professionals, The Human Equation offers knowledge, training, coaching, and research support on human resources and risk management in both traditional and web-based environments.
Our high-quality e-Learning materials deliver real-world and cost-effective instruction that result in improved employee productivity and reduced employer risk.
The Human Equation’s mission is to significantly improve business performance for organizations of all sizes by promoting a fundamental awareness of, and learning solutions for, operational and employment risks.
The Human Equation’s products and services portfolio includes a variety of learning solutions that include web-based training courses, labor consulting and coaching helplines, a research repository of news, forms, documents and policies, and an Employee Report Line that manages employee grievances.
Each of our courses are legally reviewed, certified by the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) for excellence in instruction and design, and accredited by The Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for re-certification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification.
|Required Volume ||Discount||Discounted Price|
|Qty: 10||$48.36||$435.25 per unit|
|Qty: 25||$72.54||$411.07 per unit|
|Qty: 50||$96.72||$386.89 per unit|
|Qty: 100||$120.90||$362.71 per unit|
|Qty: 250||$145.08||$338.53 per unit|
|Qty: 500||$169.26||$314.35 per unit|
|Qty: 750||$193.44||$290.17 per unit|
||Contact Us For More Information