Creative Problem Solving and Strategic Thinking
||MCM ELEGANTE HOTEL
||2330 WEST NORTHWEST HWY.
DALLAS, TX 75220
|Starting Date / Time:
||2/27/2012 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
||View Other Cities And Dates
You know the old saying — "if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." If you want to break out of your "business-as-usual rut" and power up your strategizing, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, look no further!
This exciting program will teach you to look at problems with an open mind, flex your creative muscle, and develop an aptitude for thinking outside the cubicle! Instead of being stuck with the same old results, you'll be thrilled with new ideas, an innovative approach to problem solving, and a new set of skills for developing strategies that generate results!
Learn to think to the beat of a different drum!
This course will help you jump-start your creative mojo and get your mind moving in entirely new directions. Often, the thorniest problems present the greatest opportunities … if you can learn to overcome the mental stumbling blocks and negative thoughts that hamper your progress.
This program will teach you to:
Boost Your Creative Output And Hone Your Strategic Thinking Abilities!
- Move beyond traditional thinking patterns and behaviors
- Practice 7 motivational steps for seeking and implementing solutions
- Utilize 2 major approaches to successful problem solving
- Avoid 5 myths that dampen creativity and innovation in the workplace
- Analyze and adjust your personal decision-making style for optimum results
- Present and sell creative ideas in a technical world
One day of powerful, results-focused training is all it takes! We've developed this course based on the very latest research in adult learning techniques as they relate to creativity in the workplace.
As a result, this course is jam-packed with idea-generators, exercises, scenarios, guidelines, and action steps to help you learn to be more creative.
There's nothing mysterious about creative thinking — once you master the skills we'll teach you in this breakthrough workshop, you'll be able to hit the ground running and tap into your own personal creative power!
First Things First: Own and Define the Problem
Creative Problem-Solving and Idea Generation
- Understand the differences between scientific problem-solving and creative problem-solving
- Recognize the 7 critical steps to accepting a problem
- Identify the costs and dangers of ignoring a problem
- "Redefine" problems to discover overlooked solutions
- Discover the importance of having multiple creative solutions to one problem
- Learn the 4 essential questions to ask for defining a problem
Strategic Thinking and Effective Decision-Making
- Why creative ideas tend to die — and what you can do to keep them alive
- Strategies to create an environment that encourages resourcefulness and rewards innovative thinking
- 5 creativity myths — busted once and for all!
- Using "what if˜" scenarios to uncover exciting opportunities and solutions
- Fear of failure: Master key actions to overcome it, and learn to accept failure as an essential component of success
- 7 strategies for learning to be creative — even if you aren't a "creative person"
- Brainstorming, mind mapping, and other techniques for swiftly generating loads of great ideas
- Powerful ways to stimulate group creativity and break through barriers
How to Sell Others on Your Great New Ideas
- Strategic thinking — how it differs from creative thinking
- Tips for recognizing your thinking and decision-making style
- How to make the right decision, even when faced with dozens of confusing alternatives
- The 5 golden rewards of effective decision making
- 2 procedures for analyzing your decision-making style
- The 6 basic decision-making options
- A 5-point rational model of decision making
Don't wait; Order today!
- Overcoming resistance to change — in yourself and your staff
- How to sell creative ideas in a technical world
- Moving from ideas to action — how to get buy-in from key personalities
- 8 common traits shared by all marketable ideas or projects
- 13 common characteristics of innovative change efforts
- 8 tactics for handling external resistance and overcoming external opposition
- The 12 basic steps for creative problem-solving
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Give Constructive Feedback
How To Drive HR Strategy
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
How To Conduct A Bullying Investigation
Employment Labor Law Audit (ELLA)
Best Practices For Managing Your Workers' Comp Claims
Workers' Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Payroll Pitfalls To Avoid In 2015
How To Determine What Is A Reasonable Accomodation
I-9 Compliance Workshop: The New Rules & Best Practices of Employee Verification
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
401(k) Training & Certification Program
Final Paychecks: Payroll Requirements For Terminated Employees
How To Conduct A Reasonable Accommodation Discussion