||300 WEST COLLEGE AVE
APPLETON, WI 54911
|Starting Date / Time:
||3/6/2012 - 9:00am - 4:00pm
||View Other Cities And Dates
Now, Supervisor Training Power-Packed With Fresh Ideas To Motivate You And Your Team!
As a supervisor, you're the one in charge, but you know all too well that your job description doesn't even begin to cover the many roles you actually fill. In today's world, supervisors and their teams have more complex relationships than ever before. A supervisor must be a friend … coach … boss … and mediator.
For Any Supervisor, Training Is Key To Success When It Comes To:
This one-day supervisor training seminar is power-packed with solid skills to help you maximize your role as a supervisor, plus fresh ideas to motivate you and your team.
- Motivating and praising
- Delivering criticism and discipline
- Working under pressure
- Meeting tight deadlines
- Training new employees
- Organizing people, projects, and schedules
You'll learn how to provide meaningful praise, enhance your communication skills, and keep top performers at their maximum level without burning out.
You won't be the only one who enjoys the benefits of your enhanced supervisory skills. Everyone at your organization will benefit — your own supervisor, your team, and everyone else who profits from the stronger leadership, improved productivity, and fresh insight you'll bring to the workplace.
Make The Transition To Supervisor
Overcome The Early Obstacles
- Identify the areas that need improvement in your workplace and within your own supervisory skill set
- Find the delicate balance necessary to supervise friends and former peers
- Establish supervisor-subordinate relationship boundaries that will be understood and respected
Improve Results With Practical Leadership Skills
- Identify the 5 most common traps encountered by new supervisors and find out how to steer clear of them
- Unify employees into a smooth-running, productive team, despite differences in personality, background, and age
- Identify difficult employees and handle them easily, appropriately, and swiftly
- Control absenteesim and tardiness
Give Your Role As Supervisor Your Personal Best
- Give orders and instructions that are easily understood and readily accepted
- Slash employee turnover costs and prevent hassles by using the best hiring and interviewing techniques
- Discover smart ways to set goals and assess productivity
- Give constructive criticism that won't be taken personally — by even the most sensitive employee
- Develop a keen sense of timing for taking corrective action or firing an employee — and know the legal implications of your decisions
- Get others to believe in the organization and view it as more than just a place to work
- Originate project plans and set goals that your team will support
- Build a positive work climate and deal effectively with negative attitudes
- Gain confidence and win the respect of your boss, peers, and team members!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CPE|
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Whistleblower Protection Program Requirements
Medical Marijuana In The Workplace: A Guide For HR
Compliance Strategies To Avoid The Top 10 FMLA/ADA Mistakes
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Resident And Non-Resident Alien Payroll Compliance Tips
PTO Best Practices
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA & ADA Compliance
How To Communicate With Tact And Professionalism
Employment Labor Law Audit (ELLA)
Human Resources For Anyone With Newly Assigned HR Responsibilities
Facebook, Twitter, And LinkedIn: Successful Recruiting Strategies