The Exceptional Assistant
||500 W 3RD AVE
ANCHORAGE, AK 99501
|Starting Date / Time:
||4/21/2017 - 9:00am - 4:00pm local time
||View Other Cities And Dates
Learn "Success Skills" The Quick, Easy Way!
You could spend years on the job acquiring these professional skills — and you might make a lot of mistakes and misjudgments along the way.
Or, you can attend this powerful, one-day seminar and learn practical, hands-on ideas that will make you more productive, more valuable, and more satisfied in your job than ever before.
This one-day seminar will help you demystify essential professional skills, such as:
- Problem solving
- Political and people skills
- Managing time, resource, and crises
- Decision making, and much more
You'll handle the demands of your job with the confidence, judgment, and professional acumen of the most experienced, capable assistants. And, equipped with increased skills, you'll open the door to more responsibility, great credibility, and increased pay and status.
No doubt, your formal training included technical skills such as typing and word processing, filing, administrative procedures, and more. But what about professional skills — skills they don't teach you in school, yet are so essential to the productive, successful, rewarding work experience?
This Is The Seminar You've Been Waiting For If You Want To:
- Solve long-standing problems and stresses you thought you'd have to live with!
- Organize dozens of priorities and people — and actually make it look easy (In fact, it will be easier!)
- Communicate like a pro — receive and give feedback that stops mistakes before they happen
- Manage time and resources expertly — you'll reduce frustration and gain hours every day
- Delegate work without worry; even if you lack authority, you can get help and get it done right
- Smooth the peaks and valleys in your workload and put an end to chaos and panic
The Exceptional Assistant — Seminar Overview
- 4 insightful questions you can ask yourself to put your career and goals into focus — and better understand what you want from your job
- 6 simple actions that move your job toward more challenging and responsible activities
- 4 easy steps your boss can take to help you increase your credibility and self-esteem
- 5 signs that you're just "doing a job" — with 5 powerful steps that will help you move toward a rewarding "career"
- 4 ways to set priorities — you'll learn which is the best approach for any situation
- How to say NO or refuse a request — without sounding negative or feeling guilty
- Master a 7-step process that deals effectively with any problem — no matter how big or how small
- Why you should suggest your solution first — and not leave it up to your boss to solve the problem
- Use an 8-point script to ask for — and get — what you need to do your job better
- Be more persuasive than you ever thought possible with the dynamic "benefit formula" used by the most successful sales professionals
- How to develop a written daily plan that keeps you focused and on track — and takes only minutes to compose!
- What to do when people don't do what's expected or refuse to cooperate with you
- 5 specific measures you can take now to halt interruptions that put a dent in your day
- 6 things you should not say when making requests and resolving problems
- What to do when you're not getting enough feedback from bosses or co-workers
- Speaking for your bosses: how to answer questions and make decisions in absence of your boss
Don't wait; Order today!
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program