Managing Emotions Under Pressure
||PARK INN BY RADISSON
||1395 WAYNE AVE
INDIANA, PA 15701
|Starting Date / Time:
||5/2/2017 - 9:00am - 4:00pm local time
||View Other Cities And Dates
In just one powerful day of training, improve yourself - and your relationships with others around you!
All business is people business. Like it or not, your career depends on how people feel about you — and whether or not they support you.
Here's an opportunity for you — and every member of your team — to develop the steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. It can help you live a happier and less stressful life starting the very next day. Just think of how that could impact your team, your department, and even your organization!
Is This Seminar For You? Ask Yourself:
- Does my temper ever get me into trouble?
- Do I sometimes rub people the wrong way? (Be honest.) What's the price I pay?
- When was the last time I promised to change a habit — and I did?
- How far could my career go if I eliminated one or two counter-productive behaviors?
- How much time and energy do I spend feeling hurt, guilty, inadequate, worried, or anxious? Where has that gotten me?
- How much emotional energy do I waste by overreacting?
- Are any of my bad habits rubbing off on my kids?
Are you concerned enough about your answers to do something? You can at this ground-breaking seminar.
- You'll have fewer conflicts in your life because people won't be able to "push your buttons" anymore. You'll feel strong, confident, and positive.
- You'll have higher self-esteem. Self-esteem has more to do with who you are than what you achieve. Discover the crucial difference at this seminar.
- You'll get more done with less effort because you'll approach projects with more motivation and mental clarity.
- You'll enjoy life more. If you believe that life is better when you're in control, then this seminar is for you.
Managing Emotions Under Pressure Will Benefit You!
Using the most effective tools of modern psychology, you'll be able to conquer even the toughest situations and achieve amazing results:
- When you start to lose your temper … you'll remain calm and clearheaded.
- When you're upset and feel the tears well up … you'll stay powerful and effective.
- When you're faced with a difficult challenge … you'll stick with it, even when solutions don't come easily.
- When you feel overwhelmed … you'll stay productive and positive.
Achieving what you want in life means doing what it takes … not just now and then … not just when you feel like it … but every day. It takes learning self-discipline and emotional control. And that's why so many people have found this seminar to be so powerful.
How To Stay Calm And Productive Under Pressure
- Learn how best to respond to other people's outbursts and rampages
- Use proactive (vs. reactive) strategies in stressful situations
- Confront people and issues you've been avoiding- so conflicts don't stew silently
- Respond to irrational thinking productively, and break the pattern
Break The Habits That Hurt You
- Eliminate disruptive habits — and replace them with constructive behaviors
- Avoid overreacting emotionally and hurting relationships both at work and home
- Kick habits that hurt you, such as procrastinating, overeating, being disorganized, and avoiding conflict
Master the elements of self-discipline
- Learning objectives- express anger by choice and in a way that achieves a positive result
- Discover ways anger can be used appropriately and effectively
- Eliminate over-reactive behaviors, and replace them with reasonable behaviors
Realize Behavior And Performance Change
- Learn Behavior Modification Skills That People Will Notice — and likely want to copy themselves
- Take ownership of your emotions and your reactions
- Adapt to workplace changes — even those that are tough to swallow
- Improve performance through behavioral changes in yourself, your employees, and others
- Follow through on plans; turn good intentions into reality and achieve more goals
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit.
CPE certificates will be available 10 days after your event has ended.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 0.6
All US States: 6
All US States: 6
|About The Provider:
||Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack, divisions of PARK University Enterprises, Inc., create one of the most respected international providers of professional seminars.
Since pioneering the one-day seminar in 1970 as Fred Pryor Seminars, our organization has built a reputation for high-quality, convenient, and practical business-skills training around the world, in every industry and sector.
Today, with more than 8 million satisfied customers, we continue to pride ourselves in providing the superior training you've come to expect from Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack. Our cutting-edge research and course development are designed to meet the adult learning needs of your employees and your organization.
Fred Pryor Seminars and CareerTrack are your number one choices for training because we offer:
As we continue to grow, expand, and change to meet client and market needs, we always remember that every individual customer matters and that collectively, they are our most valuable assets. That's why our goal is the same today as it was 30 years ago — to provide the best choice in business skills training with maximum convenience to help you — our customer — achieve success!
- In-depth experience in the training industry
- Consistent and comprehensive course offerings
- High-energy and content-rich presentations
- Multiple training tools, including on-site training, on-line learning, seminars, and A/V products
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
||Contact Us For More Information
Bring This Training To Your Location!
Click Here For More Cities And Dates
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program