Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training
|Find A Class Near You:
||View Dates And Locations For This Seminar
Our Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training is a full-day program designed to enable participants to assess the need for and status of their companies' immigration compliance, identify vulnerabilities, and create and implement an effective immigration compliance plan, policies and procedures. In addition, this one-day training provides information on ICE's approach to immigration enforcement, especially since 2009.
The presentation includes recent case examples of ICE enforcement and demonstrates to employers the wide-ranging effects of immigration regulation noncompliance.
We will cover:
In addition to valuable insight into immigration compliance, you also receive a model policy that is ready to use or customize!
- ICE Best Practices for Employers,
- How to complete and store I-9 documents
- How to Conduct an I-9 Self-Audit
- How to deal with Social Security No-Match Letters
- How to use E-Verify
This one-day seminar is held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on the date posted herein. Misunderstanding or not being up-to-date with the current immigration regulations is not a defense for employers when ICE comes knocking, so make that first step toward establishing a defense by taking this comprehensive seminar.
- Immigration Control and Reform Act and Its Application to U.S. Businesses
- Stepped-Up ICE Worksite Enforcement Strategy: Civil and Criminal Liability for Non-Compliance
- Role of Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer
- ICE Best Employment Practices Training: Employer Immigration Compliance Plan, Policies and Procedures
- E-Verify: Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Getting Started with E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program; E-Verify for Federal Contractors
- Form I-9 Overview
- I-9 Administrator Training
- I-9 Self-Audits: The Best Way to Prevent I-9 Disasters
- SSN No-Match Update for Employers
- Subcontractor Compliance
- How to Balance Employer Immigration Compliance with Non-Discrimination and Diversity
- Role of Employer in Procuring Work Visas and Green Cards for Employees, Visa Compliance Issues
|About The Provider:
||I-9Seminars.com, is a nationwide provider of cutting-edge employer immigration compliance training for HR professionals, management, business owners, I-9 administrators and business lawyers.
Our mission is to have the best industry experts on I-9s, E-Verify, and other Employer Immigration Compliance issues, share their expertise with professionals in the field.
In addition to training, we provide expert analysis on a daily basis covering corporate immigration compliance and work visas and any significant development affecting businesses in the field of Immigration Law.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
I-9 audit, Form I-9, compliance, immigration compliance, E-Verify, I-9 training, ICE enforcement, ICE best practices, I-9 Administrators, immigration
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Seminar|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||7/8/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||7/23/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||8/5/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||9/3/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||9/24/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||10/15/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||10/29/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||11/5/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||11/19/2015|
|Corporate Immigration Compliance Officer Training||Kansas City, KS||12/3/2015||
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
How To Manage And Motivate A Remote Workforce
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Excelling As A One-Person HR Department
Payroll Documentation: Regulations And Best Practices
PHR / SPHR Recertification Suite
Succession Planning Strategies
Dealing with Difficult People
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
FMLA Training & Certification Program
Managing Multiple Priorities, Projects, And Deadlines
Reasonable or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Recognize And Manage Accommodation Requests Without Stepping On Legal Land Mines
HR And Unions: How They Can Work Together
How To Conduct A Bullying Investigation
IRS Rules For Inpat & Expat Payroll