Format: Webcast/Audio Conference/Interview/Podcast
The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
To order this course, click on one of the "Order" options at the bottom of the page.
|Date / Time:
||If you're the HR manager for an employer with multiple worksites around the globe, it's your job to ensure that your global rewards align with your companyís strategic direction, donít create compliance mistakes, and take into account the local culture of the countries where you operate.
It's no small task, but it's one that's critically important to the success of your company. Multinational companies that employ a global rewards strategy have a better chance of success than those that segment their programs. The key is to develop a solid rewards foundation that can meet the challenging demands of the global business environment.
Participate in this interactive webinar, and you'll learn:
In just 90 minutes, you'll have a firm foundation for setting up-or overhauling-your multinational rewards program.
- The key issues mid-size multinational employers should consider when designing and implementing a global rewards strategy
- How to achieve a balance between thinking globally and acting locally so you can develop a meaningful global rewards program that transcends the likes and dislikes of particular cultures
- How to dig down to determine what benefits are valued from a cultural perspective, help to compensate for local shortcomings, and are cost-effective at local levels
- The compliance and corporate governance-related factors you must take into account when developing a global rewards program
- Key programs for international transferees to ensure they donít fall through the crack of local and corporate plans
- Signs that your current global rewards strategy may not be as successful as it could be, and what you can do to get it back on track
About your Speaker:
Arturo Fisher is a Principal at Laurus Strategies and the founder of Global Rewards Solutions. He has more than 21 years of experience in international HR, and has spent 16 years consulting with multinational organizations, helping them create, assess, and manage HR policies and programs around the world.
Cannot Attend The Live Presentation?
This presentation is also available in a recorded format, in CD version, as shown in the pricing options below.
|About Webcasts / Audio Conferences / Podcasts:
||Webcasts, audio conferences, and podcasts are presentations that you attend via the Internet, phone, or mobile device at a specified date and time for "live" versions, or at your convenience for "recorded" and "On-Demand" versions.
The live versions are interactive, meaning that participants can ask questions in real time, plus are a very cost-effective form of training because 1) you receive fast, convenient learning without any out-of-office time; 2) you can invite as many colleagues as you'd like to listen in on a single phone line; 3) you incur no travel expenses; and 4) you and your colleagues are back at work immediately after the session ends!
And though with recorded versions you do lose the ability to ask questions, you gain the ability to hear the presentation numerous times and to share it with others in your office.
Handout materials and the phone number for live presentations are made available to you prior to the event via email from the presenter and from the "MyAccount" link on the menu bar. Copies of the presentations are included with recorded versions.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||BLRģ is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CDís, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information