|Strategic thinking is the competitive edge that moves your business forward and poises your individual career for success.
But thinking strategically is more than just working with yourself, its collaborating both up and down line so that everyone is on the same page. For instance, consider:
- Has your boss ever told you to think strategically - and you're not sure exactly what that means?
- You feel that you are thinking strategically but your boss always seems to (frustratingly) disagree
- You struggle with co-workers or subordinates who can't see where you're coming from or where you're going?
- You think strategically, but can't seem to explain yourself in a way others understand?
- You a leader who needs their people to think strategically yet struggles getting some people to understand what that means or how to do so?
If any of these situations describes your situation, you will benefit from this program – not just for your organization, but for you personally!
In this audio conference, you'll learn:
- What exactly does it mean to think strategically
- How to train yourself to think strategically
- The things you need to know and do that to think strategically
- What to do if thinking strategically is not your natural style, but your job requires it?
- How to help co-workers or subordinates think strategically and get on board
- How to explain yourself to those who don't think strategically
About Your Speaker
Natalie Ivey is President and CEO of Results Performance Consulting, Inc., a firm specializing in leadership and employee development training and continuing education programs for the HR profession.
Ms. Ivey is an author and a national public speaker with more than two decades of leadership and HR management experience with Fortune 500 organizations. She is a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and holds the Senior Professional in Human Resources certification (SPHR). Ms. Ivey is a nationally-known speaker on a variety of topics within the HR profession and is known for her "tell-it-like-it-is", direct approach to teaching HR education.
Ms. Ivey routinely works with individuals, small businesses, and larger corporations to address destructive leadership behaviors and organizational dysfunction. She designs customized training programs to help employers correct poor behaviors, minimize legal exposure, and improve performance and profitability.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCIs criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.