The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||The world is changing at the speed of light, or so it seems, and as a result, shock waves are impacting many HR professionals.
So...what are YOU doing to ride out the storm associated with the expectations and changes that are part of your job responsibilities? How are you engaging your employees and getting their commitment to not only stick with you for the long haul but accept the reality of a "new normal"? Are you comfortable not only acknowledging successes but also acknowledging your employees’ problems, feelings, and concerns?
This timely audio-conference is designed to help you grow your skills as a "people builder" during tumultuous times.
Highlights for re-thinking your talent management include how to:
About Your Speaker
- Collaborate with your employees in identifying obstacles to productivity, developing a performance improvement plan, and communicating through listening, questioning, and giving and receiving positive and negative feedback
- Get commitment for changing behavior or improving performance by observing behavior and not making snap judgments
- Consistently be looking for "win-win" outcomes while tying positive reinforcement with rewards and recognition
- Grow opportunities by challenging your employees' creativity abilities
- Invest in your talent base by encouraging questions and new ideas as well as by making it safe for employees to raise concerns
- Be an authentic leader and encourage a positive vision and attitude that supports the current reality
- Recognize stress in employees who are spinning out of control and get them the help they need to embrace change and move forward
Steer your employees through the storm and help them tackle the many challenges ahead
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker and author who is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates". Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence, and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 400 published articles, 14 books, and scores of audio CDs, her conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents more than 100 programs every year on recruiting, retention, leading a multigenerational workforce, team building, performance evaluation, motivation, change management and more.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information