The following provides course information, as well as pricing, author, and educational credit information for the course you selected.
||Do you have people working for you who are driving you crazy? Are you disgusted with bullies, ruthless critics, habitual procrastinators, and change-resistant and overly aggressive employees who disrespect you and their peers?
Bad behavior is often a result of bad habits. If you struggle with motivating your employees to change for the better and/or follow the rules, this audio conference is for you!
Attend this audio-conference and you will learn how to:
About Your Speaker
- Address 13 of the most difficult bad habits that employees need to work on
- Confront problems head-on without loosing your cool before they get out of control and reach a point where they are impossible to fix
- Hold a difficult conversation and avoid destroying the employee's self-confidence and willingness to at least try to make a change for the better
- Correct bad habits before your employees hurt their careers and opportunities for promotions
- Follow up in a timely manner without being labeled a micro-manager that no one wants to work for
- Help them understand that change is a law of life and it's often a second chance that is critical to success regardless of where they are employed
Carol Hacker is a celebrated speaker and author who is nationally recognized as a "high-content presenter who motivates". Carol teaches her audiences how to build profitability through winning teams, productivity, employee competence, and a commitment to excellence.
As the author of over 400 published articles, 14 books, and scores of audio CDs, her conference attendees number in the hundreds of thousands. She presents more than 100 programs every year on recruiting, retention, leading a multigenerational workforce, team building, performance evaluation, motivation, change management and more.
PHR / SPHR Credits!
This program has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:
||PHR / SPHR Re-Certification Credits
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells audio conferences, webcasts, seminars, and other training courses for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information