2016 Updates For Your ACA, TransGender, And Marijuana Policies
The past few years have seen the courts pass laws on healthcare, transgender, and marijuana that are considered controversial by some, but need to be followed nonetheless.
This promotional package includes on-demand versions of our 90-minute webinars on each of these three areas. Sold separately, you'd pay $239 each, but we've bundled them together for one low price of $499, so you save over $200!
Listed below is just some of what you will learn.
For the ACA:
- Which employers are subject
- Required reporting – and when it is due
- Who needs to do the reporting
- What options are available for electronic reporting
- Employee Reporting 1095B & 1095C
- Employer Reporting 1094B & 1094C
- What does “Minimum Essential Coverage Reporting” mean to the employer
- Details of the “Employer Responsibility Provision” of the ACA
- What is the “Employer Insurance” responsibility
- Steps for reporting for your company’s insurance plan(s)
- Tax changes associated with the ACA
- How to establish clear company guidelines
- The process of establishing gender transition guidelines
- The facility needs of transgender employees
- The importance of updating employee personnel records
Includes 4.5 Hours of PHR/SPHR Recertification CreditsThese programs have been approved for a total of 4.5 re-certification credit hours through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or re-certification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HRCIs criteria to be pre-approved for re-certification credit.
- What you should do if an employee who uses medical marijuana lawfully in your state tests positive for marijuana on a drug screen
- Must you allow an employee who may lawfully use marijuana for medicinal purposes in your state to use it or be under the influence in your workplace?
- Whether it would be a reasonable accommodation under the ADA to allow an employee to use marijuana or be under the influence at work
- Understand what it means to need marijuana for medical usage
- Review an employer's obligations regarding allowing medical marijuana usage in the workplace
- What are an employer's obligation vis-à-vis the employment laws and their interaction with these new state medical marijuana laws
- Methods for handling an employee's use of medical marijuana with regard to drug screens
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
How Workers′ Compensation Works (Comprehensive 11-Module Course)
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism
Managing Emotions Under Pressure
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Document Your Payroll Procedures
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
Company Ethics: How To Set The Tone As A Leader
SOX Requirements For Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Dealing with Difficult People
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location