Safety Basics Suite
This suite includes seven of our most popular webinars on basic safety topics. Ideal as a training session for new safety professionals or as a refresher to those who manage the safety department, each topic includes approximately 90 minutes of training from an expert on that topic. You simply listen and learn.
Normally sold at $239 each, you receive all seven titles for only $999 - a savings of almost $700!
- Safety Management
- Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
- 9 Steps For Hazard Recognition Analysis
- Avoiding Common Mistakes in Slip, Trip, and Fall Prevention
- Best Practices For Near Miss Reporting
- Root Cause Analysis In Accident Investigations
- Safety Metrics: 10 Ways To Measure And Quantify Your Safety Program
Below are just some of the the things you will learn:
How To Access Each Course
- What needs to be recorded - and what forms to use
- The rules regarding location, retention, and maintenance of records
- How to identify and correct existing and potential slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Tips for training employees in risk reduction and hazard recognition of slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Best Practices" for Hazard Recognition
- How to implement and document your Hazard Recognition Analysis program
- Ways to develop, implement, and maintain a Near Miss reporting system
- The items that should be included in your accident investigation report
- How to develop and apply simple measurement and feedback systems
- Ideas for utilizing measurement techniques to track and improve performance
Upon purchase, each of the seven titles will appear on your MyAccount page. Simply click on the course title to access the course and any accompanying materials.
|About The Provider:
||The Industry Calendar creates and sells webinars, audio conferences, and seminars for busy business professionals.
We've done the work of listing the important, don't-miss events in one convenient location so you can quickly and easily view and register for upcoming events. Simply click on a course title or search by specific industry to get started!
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar