Think Before You Send: A Practical Guide To E-Mail In The Workplace
||Online Training Course
ARE YOU PREPARED TO EXPLAIN YOUR E-MAILS?
Did you know that e-mails sent by your employees can be made public and used against your company in a lawsuit? It happens every day.
In fact, a Supreme Court rule now makes it easier for litigants to scan millions of your company's e-mails and electronic documents looking for smoking guns. Also, e-mails are permanent. They can be recovered even after you hit the delete key.
Electronic Discovery is the biggest development in corporate litigation in decades. E-mail surveillance products can now easily scan millions of e-mails, including their attachments, to gather ammunition in a court battle.
You must be aware that your organization's e-mails will now likely be reviewed during litigation. Consider:
- Are your employees creating liability for your organization by sending inappropriate e-mails?
- Are you doing enough e-mail risk training?
- Can you improve your corporate governance of e-communication?
This Course Is Designed To Reduce E-Mail Risk By:
- Providing examples of the consequences of treating workplace e-mails as casual communications
- Detailing the impact that careless e-mails can have on employees and on the organization
- Encouraging employees to think carefully before sending e-mails
- Explaining how e-mails can come back to either haunt you or help defend you
- Emphasizing the need to keep a professional tone to your organization's e-mail
This Fully-Customizable Course Is Delivered Online. The Price Includes:
- Up to 150 "seats"
- Optional "Message From The CEO"
- Your organization's e-mail policy and/or electronic document retention policy
- An "I will abide by policy" acknowledgment form
- A tracking system for documentation purposes that shows who has completed the course
"The program is the first we've seen addressing such a comprehensive array of false assumptions about e-mail that are common in the workplace, assumptions that can cause serious trouble for an employee or company, ranging from lawsuits to public relations disasters. Since most employees don't realize that sending and receiving e-mails creates permanent records, this program is an efficient and consistent way to sensitize them to appropriate e-mail practices. Employees can also relate to the realistic scenarios, which reinforce many do's and don'ts."
|About The Provider:
||Interactive Employment Training, Inc. / HRTrain.com creates customized, innovative, and engaging e-learning solutions that focus on employment law and professional development topics.
HRTrain's discriminatory harassment prevention solution has been approved by the EEOC in multiple consent decrees. Courses are delivered by a proprietary complaince training tracking tool or your organization's LMS.
HRTrain has provided training to thousands of employers. Courses are easily customized.
Robert D. Lipman, Esq., and Allison Plesur, Esq., both well-respected employment attorneys, founded the company in 1996.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
email, e-mail, risk, risk management, compliance, corporate governance
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program