Think Before You Send: A Practical Guide To E-Mail In The Workplace
||Online Training Course
ARE YOU PREPARED TO EXPLAIN YOUR E-MAILS?
Did you know that e-mails sent by your employees can be made public and used against your company in a lawsuit? It happens every day.
In fact, a Supreme Court rule now makes it easier for litigants to scan millions of your company's e-mails and electronic documents looking for smoking guns. Also, e-mails are permanent. They can be recovered even after you hit the delete key.
Electronic Discovery is the biggest development in corporate litigation in decades. E-mail surveillance products can now easily scan millions of e-mails, including their attachments, to gather ammunition in a court battle.
You must be aware that your organization's e-mails will now likely be reviewed during litigation. Consider:
- Are your employees creating liability for your organization by sending inappropriate e-mails?
- Are you doing enough e-mail risk training?
- Can you improve your corporate governance of e-communication?
This Course Is Designed To Reduce E-Mail Risk By:
- Providing examples of the consequences of treating workplace e-mails as casual communications
- Detailing the impact that careless e-mails can have on employees and on the organization
- Encouraging employees to think carefully before sending e-mails
- Explaining how e-mails can come back to either haunt you or help defend you
- Emphasizing the need to keep a professional tone to your organization's e-mail
This Fully-Customizable Course Is Delivered Online. The Price Includes:
- Up to 150 "seats"
- Optional "Message From The CEO"
- Your organization's e-mail policy and/or electronic document retention policy
- An "I will abide by policy" acknowledgment form
- A tracking system for documentation purposes that shows who has completed the course
"The program is the first we've seen addressing such a comprehensive array of false assumptions about e-mail that are common in the workplace, assumptions that can cause serious trouble for an employee or company, ranging from lawsuits to public relations disasters. Since most employees don't realize that sending and receiving e-mails creates permanent records, this program is an efficient and consistent way to sensitize them to appropriate e-mail practices. Employees can also relate to the realistic scenarios, which reinforce many do's and don'ts."
|About The Provider:
||HRTrain creates customized, innovative and engaging elearning solutions that focus on workplace issues.
HRTrain provides a fully customized, cost-effective and intuitive approach to workforce training that enables large numbers of employees to access interactive, highly relevant, topical online courses, built on multidimensional adult learning principles.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
email, e-mail, risk, risk management, compliance, corporate governance
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar