Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification
||Online Training Course
Our online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, developed, written and facilitated by Paul Keller (author of several best-selling Six Sigma texts), provides an overview of the principles and methods of Lean Six Sigma deployment.
This course features 16 Lessons, plus 17 videos, including:
- 12 month online access to detailed training materials
- Reading assignments from highly-regarded texts Six Sigma Demystified and Six Sigma Handbook written/co-written by course author and facilitator Paul Keller, both included
- Green Belt Student Notebook
- Green Belt XL software (student version) by Quality America
- Interactive exercises within each lesson
- Study guide questions at conclusion of each lesson to test your knowledge
- Online Certification Exam
- Online Glossary and References for further information
- Instructor support, provided by Lean Six Sigma author and trainer Paul Keller
- Upon successful course completion: Electronic certificate indicating either Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification without Projects or (if two acceptable projects submitted) Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification with Projects.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Recognize key attributes of a successful Six Sigma program
- Appreciate project selection criteria
- Realize the role of a Green Belt in the Six Sigma organization
- Understand fundamentals of the DMAIC problem solving methodology.
- Use basic Six Sigma tools for Six Sigma project definition and process baseline.
- Understand the need for advanced problem-solving and improvement methodologies used by Project Teams
- Actively participate in a Six Sigma team
Students should have a general understanding of basic mathematical functions, the reading comprehension level of a high school graduate, and general proficiency in using Windows-based computer software.
This training is suitable for anyone wanting to learn the fundamental skills necessary to contribute to a Six Sigma team as a Green Belt. In addition, Six Sigma Champions, who sponsor projects, will also benefit from this understanding of the Six Sigma project methodology.
To access this course and Study Guide, users need the following:
- Internet connection
- Suitable browser with cookies enabled
- Excel running in MS Windows (for use of Green Belt XL software only)
Shipping Charges Included for orders within the continental US; Adobe Digital Edition eBooks provided elsewhere!!!
|More Details:||Agenda/Table Of Contents/Course Outline|
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||CEU|
All US States: 8
All Canadian Provinces: 8
|About The Provider:
||Founded in 1982, Quality America & Quality Publishing offers Statistical Process Control and Document Control software, as well as ASQ Certification materials, SPC Training, and Six Sigma software, training, and consulting. We embrace a customer-driven approach, and lead in many software innovations, continually seeking ways to provide our customers with the best and most affordable solutions. Leaders in their field, Quality America & Quality Publishing have provided software, books and training services to tens of thousands of companies in over 25 countries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program