Improving Employee Performance: Instituting a 360-Degree Performance Evaluation System Ed.1
||Online Training Course
In today's increasingly complex and competitive business climate, companies have no choice but to operate with optimal efficiency and responsiveness to customers' needs and desires if they want to achieve and sustain success.
As part of this ongoing effort, they must continually evaluate their employees' on-the-job performance, with the goal of inspiring and encouraging improvement. Rather than rely on unilateral evaluations handed down by supervisors, companies have increasingly adopted 360-Degree performance evaluation systems, which provide meaningful feedback on employee job performance from not only management but also co-workers, direct reports, and even customers.
360-Degree performance assessments paint a sharper picture of an individual's work habits than any traditional job evaluation, providing thoughtful and practical feedback on job performance and thus enabling the individual to build upon identified strengths and improve upon areas of weakness. When implemented correctly, 360-Degree performance assessments can lead to measurable improvements in a company's productivity and profitability.
This course teaches managers and HR professionals how to select the most appropriate 360-Degree performance evaluation for an organization and institute the system to produce optimal benefits for employees and the organization itself.
Managers and Human Resource Professionals
TIME TO COMPLETE
To teach organizations how to institute a 360-Degree performance assessment system to evaluate and improve employee performance.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to:
- Identify the purposes and objectives of 360-Degree performance evaluations and their value in improving organizational efficiency;
- Introduce and stimulate employee interest in a 360-Degree performance assessment system
- Distinguish between valid and invalid feedback on employee performance, as measured by a 360-Degree performance assessment system
- Select the appropriate 360-Degree performance assessment system for a particular workplace
- Assess the costs of implementing a 360-Degree performance assessment system
- Assess the validity and reliability of a 360-Degree performance assessment, as expressed in statistical data
- Select and train raters participating in a 360-Degree performance assessment system
- Interpret and apply feedback data from 360-Degree performance assessment systems
- Deliver performance feedback acquired from 360-Degree performance assessment systems in a manner designed to produce optimal benefits for the organization and its employees
- The Uses and Benefits of 360-Degree Performance Evaluation Systems
- Laying the Foundation for Implementing a System of 360-Degree Performance Evaluation
- Selecting the Appropriate 360-Degree Performance Evaluation System for an Organization
- Understanding and Assessing the Validity and Reliability of 360-Degree Performance Assessments
- Selecting and Training Individuals to Complete 360-Degree Performance Evaluations
- Rolling Out a System of 360-Degree Performance Evaluation
- Collecting Performance Data
- Administering Feedback Derived from 360-Degree Performance Evaluations
HR CERTIFICATION INSTITUTE
This program has been approved for 1.5 General recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR, and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. For more information about certification or recertification, visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org.
|Licenses / Designations / Educational Credits:||HRCI|
All US States: 1.5
|About The Provider:
||Founded in 1997 by a group of risk management, insurance, and human resources professionals, The Human Equation offers knowledge, training, coaching, and research support on human resources and risk management in both traditional and web-based environments.
Our high-quality e-Learning materials deliver real-world and cost-effective instruction that result in improved employee productivity and reduced employer risk.
The Human Equation's mission is to significantly improve business performance for organizations of all sizes by promoting a fundamental awareness of, and learning solutions for, operational and employment risks.
The Human Equation's products and services portfolio includes a variety of learning solutions that include web-based training courses, labor consulting and coaching helplines, a research repository of news, forms, documents and policies, and an Employee Report Line that manages employee grievances.
Each of our courses are legally reviewed, certified by the American Society for Training & Development (ASTD) for excellence in instruction and design, and accredited by The Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for re-certification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification.
|Applicable Discounts:||Required Volume||Discount||Price|
| ||Qty: 10||$2.50||$22.46|
| ||Qty: 25||$3.74||$21.21|
| ||Qty: 50||$4.99||$19.96|
| ||Qty: 100||$6.24||$18.71|
| ||Qty: 250||$7.49||$17.47|
| ||Qty: 500||$8.73||$16.22|
| ||Qty: 750||$9.98||$14.97|
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Write Clear, Concise, And Compliant Job Descriptions
Garnishments, Child Support Orders and Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
How To Drive HR Strategy
How To Get Your Managers To Cooperate With HR
Dealing with Difficult People
HR′s Guide To Medical Marijuana In The Workplace
Personnel Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Creative - And Free - Ways To Use LinkedIn As A Recruiting Tool
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Basics Of OSHA Recordkeeping
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
IRS Rules For Work Visas
How to Supervise People Seminar
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law