Entrepreneurship Certificate Program
||Online Training Course
Being your own boss might seem like a dream, and we want to help you make it a reality with our FastTrac Entrepreneurship course for aspiring entrepreneurs.
This course is designed to provide you with the essential tools necessary to start or expand a business and to help turn your dreams into reality!
This course will help you to:
- Identify and meet market needs
- Objectively evaluate your concept and plans for moving forward.
- Develop a working knowledge of business fundamentals, such as marketing, product/service development, management, and financials.
- Begin building an infrastructure for your business operations and processes.
- Explore the risk and success factors in the marketplace.
- Understand how to access financial and business resources.
- Recognize changes that may impact your business.
- Build an actionable business plan.
- There are 10 task-based units within the program
- The entire course is designed to take 90 days to complete (you have access to the course for 120 days)
- Plan to spend at least five hours per week for your coursework
- The entire course is online and self-paced, so you can study anytime, anywhere
- Stay engaged and motivated by using multiple study tools
- You will have ongoing support from instructors, academic advisors, and technical support advisors throughout.
Our Entrepreneurship course will help you:
Building and maintaining your own business requires a unique set of tools, and the Entrepreneurship course will allow you to study proven entrepreneurial concepts and techniques in areas such as:
- Align your business concept with real market opportunities.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product or service.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Define your company's brand.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Find the available resources in your community for ongoing business planning.
In addition, you'll have access to academic advisors and instructors to help you discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
Don't wait! Fulfill your dream today by getting started with this course.
- Identifying and meeting market needs.
- Creating an actionable business plan.
- Developing a budget.
- Analyzing potential growth.
- Creating a marketing plan.
- Assessing business operations.
- Exploring the risk and success factors in the marketplace.
- Identifying and implementing best practices.
- Hiring, training, and managing employees.
- Conducting internal assessments.
- Creating feasibility studies.
- Understanding how to access financial and business resources.
- Networking with entrepreneurs and other professionals.
|About The Provider:
||Kaplan Schweser is a leading global provider of financial education solutions to professionals around the world, helping candidates leverage their careers by preparing them for CPA, CFA®, FRM®, CAIA®, CFP® Certification, ChFC®, CLU®, CASL®, and CPCU® exams as well as Securities Licensing, Insurance Prelicensing, and Continuing Education requirements.
Kaplan Schweser is a division of Kaplan Professional, a leading international education services provider and a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company.
Kaplan Schweser provides:
Kaplan Schweser's high-quality materials are considered the gold standard and are used by dozens of top universities.
Kaplan Schweser educators have more than 400 combined years of financial planning, training, and consulting experience.
Our self-study and instructional methods are customizable to fit your particular learning style and schedule.
Kaplan Schweser's products are designed to provide a logical and well-planned approach to the study process.
Our innovative technology provides convenient access to live instruction, efficient online study tools, and the opportunity to interact with other students.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
IRS Rules For Inpat &Expat Payroll
Paycheck Fundamentals Training &Certification Program
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar