Business Ethics on the Job
||Online Training Course
The age-old “golden rule”—to treat others the way you would like to be treated—continues to be the cornerstone of ethical behavior. Seven essential business ethics that people should understand include integrity, loyalty, honesty, responsibility, empathy, confidentiality, and respect.
In today's competitive world, it is more essential than ever that people set themselves apart from the crowd. Business Ethics on the Job is designed to aid in the understanding of the basic ethics necessary for successful employment. By advising students of the fundamentals of business ethics, educators are preparing students for a long, fruitful, and enjoyable career.
- Explain the importance of behaving ethically on the job
- Articulate and understand your own moral values and apply them to the working world
- Recognize the value of treating others with respect
- Understand how loyalty to an employer benefits both the workplace and themselves
- Realize the importance of honesty in business
- Understand that taking on extra responsibility at times is part of a career
- See the benefit of analyzing a situation from other perspectives
- Decide what information can be discussed on the job and what should be kept confidential
- Handle ethical dilemmas on the job with confidence
- Section A: Business Ethics on the Job
- Integrity I
- Loyalty and Honesty I
- Responsibility I
- Empathy I
- Confidentiality I
- Respect I
- Business Ethics
- Integrity II
- Loyalty and Honesty II
- Responsibility II
- Empathy II
- Confidentiality II
- Respect II
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar