Communication Skills for the Workplace
||Online Training Course
Although technology has made communication faster and more global than ever before, there is still nothing more important than the ability to listen, speak, and write with ease and confidence.
Whether it's talking with a co-worker or addressing an audience of thousands, expressing our ideas clearly is one of the most valuable advantages we can have in the career world. Good communicators have the power to share their ideas, persuade others, and get themselves noticed.
The Communication Skills for the Workplace course teaches the techniques and provides tips and suggestions for becoming a powerful communicator.
- Understand the importance of good communication in the workplace
- Understand specific ways to improve their listening, speaking, and writing skills
- Identify communication barriers in the workplace and search for solutions
- Recognize the importance of good listening skills
- Organize and express ideas in an oral presentation
- Understand the need to use clear, concise language
- Express their opinions in a polite, assertive manner
- Appreciate how strong speaking skills can be a powerful asset in the workplace
- Section A: Communication Skills for the Workplace
- Learn to Listen
- Breaking Down the Barriers
- Public Speaking
- Building Communication Skills Early
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar