EEOC-A Fair Shake
||Online Training Course
Through cutting-edge information and dynamic visuals, this course gives you the information, tools, and knowledge you need to support and enforce discrimination laws within your organization. You'll become familiar with the federal discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC, discover how to identify potential EEOC land mines, and learn to avoid fines, penalties and lawsuits while supporting a workplace that facilitates a culture of tolerance and nondiscrimination.
- Learn how to recognize and address the different types of discrimination (age, disability, pay, pregnancy, national origin, race, religion, gender) that may come to light in your organization
- Know your rights, responsibilities, and course of action once you’ve learned there is a charge and pending investigation
- Discover how to handle witness interviews, on-site visits, mediation, RFIs and other actions taken by the EEOC when a complaint is filed
- Section A: What Is the EEOC?
- Feeling Confident
- EEOC Origin
- Understanding the EEOC
- Acts Included in EEO Laws
- Section B: Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Racial Discrimination
- Adverse Impact
- Types of Discrimination
- Avoiding Discrimination
- Key Points
- Reviewing Employment Decisions
- Section C: Protecting Your Company
- EEOC Charges
- Key Points
- Reviewing Documents
- Section D: Resolving EEOC Charges
- False Charges
- Three Options
- Key Points
- Analyzing Policies and Practices
- Fair Practices for Everyone
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar