Matching Your Skills, Talents And Ambitions To A Dream Career
||Online Training Course
“Find your passion” is the mantra of guidance counselors and graduation speakers in schools across the nation. The first step in any job-seeker's career map to success is figuring out their own unique skills and talents.
The best jobs are those that are interesting and challenging, and also allow employees to use their aptitudes and abilities to the fullest. Job-seekers wonder if there is a formula for finding that magic combination. One variable in that magic equation is exploration-exploration is an essential tool for any career map. The wider a net that students cast in the sea of career opportunities, the better chance they have of finding jobs that truly inspire them.
The Matching Your Skills, Talents, and Ambitions to a Dream Career course outlines several strategies that job-seekers can use to create a personal career map. Through expert advice and real-life examples of young people happily employed in their dream careers, vital career lessons will be learned: how to examine talents, how to connect findings to a dream job, and how to map out a path to achieving goals of career success.
- Assess personal strengths, talents, and interests
- Connect current skills and interests to possible future careers
- Identify personal weaknesses and find ways to improve
- Understand the value of exploring a variety of career options
- Use research, interviews, and hands-on experience to investigate potential careers
- List valuable resources available for researching the details of specific careers
- Identify the training required for potential careers, and understand the differences between different types of training and education programs
- Appreciate the benefits of effective networking to gain entry into a career field
- Realize the importance of continuous learning on the job
- Set specific, realistic career goals
- Understand how to adjust career plans to fit evolving goals
- Section A: Matching Your Skills to a Dream Career
- Know Where You Are
- Decide Where You Want to Go
- Chart a Course
- Review Your Course
- Keep Your Skills Sharp
- Update Your Map and Your Goals
- Review and Conclusion
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program