The Art Of Communication
||Online Training Course
Communication is perhaps the most fundamental business skill of all. The Art of Communication course from LearnKey will bring out the natural communicator in you.
Learn to write compelling business documents, deliver show-stopping presentations, and conduct productive meetings. Discover new brainstorming techniques and find ways to turn on your natural creativity.
- Discover clear methods for communicating information.
- Leave a lasting impression on your audience.
- Define and communicate your thoughts for better results.
- Section A: Communicate
- Section B: Four Basics of Communication
- Summary and Call to Action
- Section C: Communicating Better: Writing
- Reader's Point of View and the Main Idea
- Outlining and Aerobic Writing
- Organizing the Document
- Visual Clarity and Headlines
- Section D: Speaking Better: Presenting
- Outlines and First Impressions
- BEST Recipe and Signpost Phrases
- Plan Your Conclusion
- Visual Aids and Room Choreography
- Curing Fear and Self-Consciousness
- Answering Questions: Q-BEST-Q Recipe
- Asking Questions
- Use Mistakes to Build Credibility
- Section E: Interacting Better: Meetings
- Meetings are Costly Investments
- Think Purposes, Not Meetings
- Forecast Your Meetings
- Leading Meetings
- Public Minutes
- Ending and Last Words
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program