The Art Of Communication
||Online Training Course
Communication is perhaps the most fundamental business skill of all. The Art of Communication course from LearnKey will bring out the natural communicator in you.
Learn to write compelling business documents, deliver show-stopping presentations, and conduct productive meetings. Discover new brainstorming techniques and find ways to turn on your natural creativity.
- Discover clear methods for communicating information.
- Leave a lasting impression on your audience.
- Define and communicate your thoughts for better results.
- Section A: Communicate
- Section B: Four Basics of Communication
- Summary and Call to Action
- Section C: Communicating Better: Writing
- Reader's Point of View and the Main Idea
- Outlining and Aerobic Writing
- Organizing the Document
- Visual Clarity and Headlines
- Section D: Speaking Better: Presenting
- Outlines and First Impressions
- BEST Recipe and Signpost Phrases
- Plan Your Conclusion
- Visual Aids and Room Choreography
- Curing Fear and Self-Consciousness
- Answering Questions: Q-BEST-Q Recipe
- Asking Questions
- Use Mistakes to Build Credibility
- Section E: Interacting Better: Meetings
- Meetings are Costly Investments
- Think Purposes, Not Meetings
- Forecast Your Meetings
- Leading Meetings
- Public Minutes
- Ending and Last Words
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program