The Seven Competency Skills For The Workplace
||Online Training Course
For job-seekers about to enter the workforce, an accurate assessment of their own skills is essential. Knowing what they're good at and where their strengths and weaknesses lie is an invaluable asset when trying to land a job and even more so when working to succeed at that job.
Research shows that success in any job depends mainly on mastering seven skills: communication, negotiation, adaptability, problem solving, computer literacy, juggling multiple demands, and leadership.
The Seven Competency Skills for the Workplace course teaches job-seekers how to recognize these skills within themselves and begin developing them for future job use.
- Assess your own strengths and weaknesses
- Recognize how your interests now can guide your future career choices
- Devise strategies to develop skills for the workplace
- Identify the competencies necessary to succeed as a member of the workforce
- Multi-task more efficiently
- Develop your problem-solving skills
- Take the first steps toward leading others
- Translate your current technological savvy and multi-tasking abilities into marketable skills
- Practice communicating clearly and effectively
- Understand the importance of being able to react, respond, and adapt to new and unexpected situations and opportunities
- Better negotiate with others
- Section A: Competency Skills
- Computer Literacy
- Problem Solving
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
The 7 Traits Of A Successful HR Manager
Disability Discrimination And The Interactive Process
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
HR′s Strategic Role In Team Building
21 Tips For Managing Employees Who Work Remotely
Multi-State Payroll Tax Compliance
HR For Beginners
Inclement Weather Pay Policies
Is It FMLA Or The “Friday-Monday Leave Act”? How To Identify And Investigate Employees Who Are Gaming The System
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Curbing Unauthorized Overtime
Retirement Plan Training Courses
Best Practices For Employee Giving Programs
Fundamentals Of An Employee Recognition Program