Workplace Incident Investigation
||Online Training Course
Workplace Incident Investigation shows you how prepare for them, how to conduct them, how to stay within the legal parameters, and how to create a written investigation policy for your organization.
Learn how to conduct fair, thorough, and objective internal investigations to determine the root of a complaint or problem and what can be done to prevent it from happening again.
- Learn how to establish legally sound investigation policies and procedures for your company
- Learn how to prepare a written ROI (report of investigation) that will stand up in court, should your investigation reach that point
- Learn about the legal guidelines you must follow during every step of the investigation process
- Section A: Dealing with Workplace Incidents
- Section B: Who, What, and Why
- Fair and Legal Workplace Investigations
- When to Conduct an Investigation
- Publish Policies
- Investigation Quiz
- Preliminary Questions
- Section C: Investigative Interview
- Interviewing Form
- Conducting an Investigation Interview
- Right Way or Wrong Way
- Section D: Documentation
- Review Policies
- Sorting Out Issues
- Investigative Interview Review
- Written Report
- Section E: When to Use Outside Resources
- Management Action
- Professional Investigator
- Resource Options
- Developing a Relationship
- Workplace Protection
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program