Workplace Incident Investigation
||Online Training Course
Workplace Incident Investigation shows you how prepare for them, how to conduct them, how to stay within the legal parameters, and how to create a written investigation policy for your organization.
Learn how to conduct fair, thorough, and objective internal investigations to determine the root of a complaint or problem and what can be done to prevent it from happening again.
- Learn how to establish legally sound investigation policies and procedures for your company
- Learn how to prepare a written ROI (report of investigation) that will stand up in court, should your investigation reach that point
- Learn about the legal guidelines you must follow during every step of the investigation process
- Section A: Dealing with Workplace Incidents
- Section B: Who, What, and Why
- Fair and Legal Workplace Investigations
- When to Conduct an Investigation
- Publish Policies
- Investigation Quiz
- Preliminary Questions
- Section C: Investigative Interview
- Interviewing Form
- Conducting an Investigation Interview
- Right Way or Wrong Way
- Section D: Documentation
- Review Policies
- Sorting Out Issues
- Investigative Interview Review
- Written Report
- Section E: When to Use Outside Resources
- Management Action
- Professional Investigator
- Resource Options
- Developing a Relationship
- Workplace Protection
|About The Provider:
||LearnKey, Inc., is a premier global provider of self-paced training solutions for corporate, education, government, and personal users.
LearnKey brings the classroom experience to you - where and when you need it.
For nearly two decades, our mission has been to create flexible expert learning solutions - solutions that work for everyone because they are not only easy to use, but they are extremely engaging and interactive.
Our long-term commitment to the learning industry combined with our record of customer satisfaction and years of experience are the reasons LearnKey is recognized as a reputable global company. At LearnKey, we provide expert learning solutions today for tomorrow's leaders.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Certificate In Essentials Of Human Resource Management Seminar
Certificate In Employee Relations Law Seminar