Trade Show Success: How To Plan For Profit With Pre-Show Preparation
It happens all the time: a company works hard to put together an attractive, enticing exhibit for a tradeshow, but when it's all over, the results, in terms of quality booth traffic, qualified leads, and at and/or post-show sales are nowhere near what they expected.
The problem usually lies not with the exhibit or the show, but with seven exhibition industry facts:
- The average company allocates 31.6% of their total marketing budget to tradeshows
- Only 24% of exhibitors set specific objectives for tradeshows
- 82% of exhibitors do no little or targeted pre-show marketing
- 49% of booth visitors are dissatisfied with how exhibitors met their information needs
- 76% of salespeople view tradeshow leads as "cold calls"
- 87% of tradeshow leads captured are never effectively followed up
- Only 14% of exhibitors have any organized form of post-show follow-up
Bottom line, your trade show results depend on what you do weeks before the show.
The simple preparation you learn from our "Plan For Profit With Pre-Show Preparation" program can substantially increase the revenues you generate, trade show after trade show.
This powerful program unveils the planning secrets of trade show winners. It teaches you exactly how to plan for certain results at your next show, including:
- Simple preparations that get stunning results
- Define your outcomes in advance
- Have a defined strategy on how to connect with your target customers
- Set clear and defined objectives
- Train your team on how to present your companies mission statement
- Create promotional campaigns proven to improve results
- Informational DVD with instructional content
- interviews from the Trade Show industries' leading experts
- Instructional PowerPoint CD-ROM that summarize essential areas for learning and action
- Resource Guide of tools and worksheets
- Team Leaders Guide containing practical and informative directions to lead your team to trade show success!
Don't wait; Order today!
|About The Provider:
||Competitive Edge provides results-focused consulting, training and educational programs that produce measurable financial impact and results.
For Show Producers, we help improve exhibitor relationships, increase retention, grow net square footage and revenue, and increase advertising and sponsorship revenue. Please explore our Show Producer section for access to useful information, resources, and to learn how we can help you.
For Exhibitors, we help improve organizational strategy and focus, increase qualified booth traffic, improve staff knowledge and performance, and increase lead quality and sales conversion. Our programs have contributed over $500,000,000 in measurable results from tradeshows. Please explore our Exhibitor section for access to useful information, resources and to learn how we can help you.
||Contact Us For More Information
|Promotion(s) That Include This Course:||Trade Show Success!|
Trade Show Success
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
trade show planning
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud
How To Use PTO To Reduce Absenteeism