Workplace Investigations: The HR Manager's Step-by-Step Guide
When you uncover employee wrongdoing, or an employee comes to you with a complaint, you have to be ready to investigate. That's why it makes so much sense to have Workplace Investigations: The HR Manager's Step-by-Step Guide close at hand.
Consider these shocking figures:
- 1,486: Average number of wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination claims filed by disgruntled employees every day
- $770 million: How much U.S. employers paid out recently in just one year to settle EEOC claims of discrimination and harassment
- 2½ years: Average length, from complaint to settlement, of an employment lawsuit
In one easy-to-use convenient manual you will find everything you need to get to the bottom of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and many other claims. Plus, you get a bonus CD-ROM loaded with investigation forms, checklists, sample reports, and other documents critical to the execution of a safe and effective investigation.
Inside This Practical AND Comprehensive Guide You'll Find:
- Step-by-step instructions that walk you through each phase of the workplace investigation — from taking the complaint to bringing the investigation to a meaningful close
- Advice on how to keep your investigation compliant, so it can stand up in court
- Proven techniques for deftly managing the participants involved in an investigation: the complainant, witnesses, in-house counsel and senior management
- Easy-to-follow format explaining the legal aspects of a workplace investigation
- Useful exercises that cement the investigation's most difficult steps: gathering relevant documents and drafting an ironclad final report
- BONUS: CD-ROM packed with prepared checklists and sample forms you can use in any internal investigation
It's easy to be prepared; don't wait until there is an issue!
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Discrimination, Employee wrongdoing, workplace investigations, harassment, blr
Serious Complaint or Employee Drama?
Guidelines For Taxing Gifts, Awards, &Other Fringe Benefits
How To Supervise Employees Who Don′t Get Along
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Workers′ Comp 101: The Whats, Whens, And Whys
How To Stop Toxic Employees From Side-Tracking Your Company
Agile Basics For HR
Motivate Or Terminate
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Advanced Internal Investigations Certificate Program
What To Do When Applicants Or Employees Have A Criminal History
How To Coach Up Or Counsel Out Problem Employees
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Strategic HR Leadership Certificate Program
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
Bring Our Training Courses To Your Location