Workplace Investigations: The HR Manager's Step-by-Step Guide
When you uncover employee wrongdoing, or an employee comes to you with a complaint, you have to be ready to investigate. That's why it makes so much sense to have Workplace Investigations: The HR Manager's Step-by-Step Guide close at hand.
Consider these shocking figures:
- 1,486: Average number of wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination claims filed by disgruntled employees every day
- $770 million: How much U.S. employers paid out recently in just one year to settle EEOC claims of discrimination and harassment
- 2½ years: Average length, from complaint to settlement, of an employment lawsuit
In one easy-to-use convenient manual you will find everything you need to get to the bottom of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and many other claims. Plus, you get a bonus CD-ROM loaded with investigation forms, checklists, sample reports, and other documents critical to the execution of a safe and effective investigation.
Inside This Practical AND Comprehensive Guide You'll Find:
- Step-by-step instructions that walk you through each phase of the workplace investigation — from taking the complaint to bringing the investigation to a meaningful close
- Advice on how to keep your investigation compliant, so it can stand up in court
- Proven techniques for deftly managing the participants involved in an investigation: the complainant, witnesses, in-house counsel and senior management
- Easy-to-follow format explaining the legal aspects of a workplace investigation
- Useful exercises that cement the investigation's most difficult steps: gathering relevant documents and drafting an ironclad final report
- BONUS: CD-ROM packed with prepared checklists and sample forms you can use in any internal investigation
It's easy to be prepared; don't wait until there is an issue!
|About The Provider:
||BLR® is the leader in helping organizations, and their employees, reduce safety, environmental and employment compliance-related legal exposure, stay on the right side of law, and achieve their full potential. We offer best-in-class compliance product and services that includes news, information & analysis, best practice guidance, employee training and turn-key tools delivered in a wide range of formats from online applications, live events and websites to books, CD's, Video, Posters and newsletters geared to all sized organizations and industries.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
Discrimination, Employee wrongdoing, workplace investigations, harassment, blr
How To Properly Complete A Form I-9
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Employee Handbook Updates for 2017: How To Ensure Legal Compliance And Avoid Liability
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Pre-Employment Screening: Can I Ask That Question?
Agile Basics For HR
Strategic HR Basics: A Practical Approach To Working More Strategically In HR
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Basics Of Affirmative Action Planning
How To Identify And Investigate Claims Of Bullying
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
The Essentials Of HR Law
FMLA Training &Certification Program
ADA Training &Certification Program