Social I.Q.: Bringing Civility Back To The Workplace
In our increasingly global and constantly changing world of work, education and on-the-job experience is not enough to guarantee a successful career.
Only 15% of your workplace success is determined by hard skills, while the remaining 85% of your success depends on soft skills.
Rapidly declining Social I.Q. hurts performance, productivity, and the bottom line
Employees must be prepared to adapt to a climate of constant change, accept varying cultures, trends, personalities, and behaviors and respond appropriately in any situation. The surest way to make that happen is to make it a priority to increase the Social I.Q. of each member of your staff.
The Social I.Q.: Bringing Civility Back to the Workplace training kit will provide you with everything you need to offer that training. Created to meet the growing demand for social competence in the workplace by internationally-acclaimed civility at work expert Lew Bayer (founder of Civility Experts Worldwide), this multimedia toolkit will teach you how to bring civility back to the workplace.
Executives, managers, human resource professionals, and business professionals of all levels will learn how to increase their Social I.Q. and learn how to act appropriately in all business settings, portraying confidence and professionalism while doing so.
You Will Learn:
- The three elements of social intelligence and why each is important to your success on the job
- How to assess your own Social I.Q.
- How your social style can be adjusted for greater "fit" and how this can benefit you in your career
- What it means to be "etiquette-wise" and how to avoid social and business blunders that can damage your reputation
How high social intelligence can help you navigate language, cultural and generational barriers
- Ways you can boost your Social I.Q. using the S.P.A.C.E. method
- How to be more confident in unfamiliar situations
- How to behave appropriately and use Social I.Q. to send positive impressions
- How to build credibility based on respectful behavior
- How to lead others by example
This Multi-Media Toolkit Includes:
- 94-page binder chock-full of assessments, forms, advice and strategies for boosting Social I.Q. in your workplace
- Trainer's guide complete with a training session format, sample agenda, discussion points and exercises trainers can use to facilitate an interactive and comprehensive training session
- Trainee's guide session participants can reference again and again
- Customizable, Print-Ready Forms CD that makes it easy to print and share training materials
- 60-minute audio conference program and PowerPoint presentation Boost Your Social IQ to Succeed at Work
|About The Provider:
||Columbia Books & Information Services has provided professional education for more than 40 years.
Our mission is simple: to provide the best training, products, and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service, and in the products we sell.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
A Post-Election Survival Guide For Employers
Dress Code Policy Do′s and Don′ts
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Garnishments, Child Support Orders, And Other Levies
Reasonable Or Unreasonable Accommodation? How To Identify Disabilities And Handle Employee Issues - Without Violating The ADA
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
Rules And Requirements For Employee Expense Reimbursements
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
How To Keep HR From Being The Employee Complaint Department
Assertiveness Skills For HR Professionals
HRCI / SHRM 60 Hour Re-Certification Training Suite
IRS Rules For Travel Pay
How To Deal With Employees Who Are Chronically Late Or Absent
Dealing with Difficult People
9 Ways To Spot, Handle, and Reduce Workers′ Comp Fraud