Mastering Difficult Conversations
Conduct Difficult Conversations With Confidence!
Even the best managers have difficulty addressing certain topics in the workplace. However, when issues threaten to hurt teamwork, morale, productivity and bottom line results, managers must step in and correct the problem. Give your managers the tools they need to master these difficult conversations!
Mastering Difficult Conversations, a multimedia training toolkit, gives you everything you need to quickly and easily handle even the most awkward situations.
Managers will learn how to:
Mastering Difficult Conversations is designed to train a group, or it can be passed around to individuals as a self-study course.
- Give and receive criticism
- Deal with workplace conflict
- Address personal issues such as inappropriate dress, hygiene, office romances, sexual harassment and more
- Conduct layoffs
- Deal with different personalities
- Avoid pitfalls and mistakes
- And much more!
This toolkit contains:
When managers are uncomfortable, they will avoid handling these critical situations. This can lead to poor morale, lower productivity, even lawsuits. Give your supervisors the training they need to feel more confident, and deal with the problems before they do more harm.
- 3 training videos on DVD- How to SHINE in Difficult Management Situations, Giving and Receiving Criticism and Communicating With People on the Job
- 1 audio program on CD- How to Tell Anyone Anything: Breakthrough Techniques for Difficult Conversations at Work
- Detailed scripts that provide you with exactly what to say for 30 of the most common difficult workplace conversations
- Dozens of customizable and print-ready forms
- Over 100 pages of reference materials, viewer guides, best practices, quizzes and sample documents
|About The Provider:
||Columbia Books & Information Services has provided professional education for more than 40 years.
Our mission is simple: to provide the best training, products, and services to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service, and in the products we sell.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
How To Communicate Assertively To Exude Confidence And Competence
Year End Legislative &Tax Changes In Payroll
Payroll Records: What To Keep, What To Toss
PTO Plan Or Traditional Vacation And Sick Time? The Pros and Cons Of A Paid-Time-Off Plan
Motivate Or Terminate
Workplace Investigations 101: The Basics For Conducting Workplace Investigations
Certificate Program For HR Generalists
Agile Basics For HR
Employee Handbooks: 2017 Issues
Internal Investigations Certificate Program
Certificate Program In FMLA &ADA Compliance
The Essentials Of HR Law
How To Change The Perception Of The HR Department
FMLA Training &Certification Program
Certified Payroll Manager
Fundamentals Of Form W-2 &Form W-4 Processing